The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god no, is Stef just trying to drive more and more people away from the channel? Who the hell wants to watch these two sat down for 30-40 minutes talking politics and tit. I for one just want basic, day in the life vlogs, nothing crazy. He just doesn’t get it.
I won’t even be hate watching this, will be interesting to see how their views go with the change

Reactions: 6
Oh god no, is Stef just trying to drive more and more people away from the channel? Who the hell wants to watch these two sat down for 30-40 minutes talking politics and tit. I for one just want basic, day in the life vlogs, nothing crazy. He just doesn’t get it.
Aren’t vlogs quite popular at the moment on YouTube?

Reactions: 1
This is a huge mistake. Their views will plummet. I really, really don't care what Stef thinks of the world

Reactions: 12
I tried people, I tried to watch it but after 4 minutes I felt like I'd been watching for an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He signed that

‘Much love, Stef and the gang’

Oh just duck off Stef you don’t even go here

Also why does Hannah sit there talking to the camera but the whole time facing away from the camera and not looking at it?

Reactions: 4
He signed that

duck off Stef you don’t even go here

Also why does Hannah sit there talking to the camera but the whole time facing away from the camera and not looking at it?
You almost forget that the channel used to be called Hannah Maggs and was actually her channel, he’s completely taken over and ruined it

Reactions: 9
I've lurked on here for a while, but finally had to post because I just cannot bear the latest video.

It's obvious from this video that Hannah feels the exact same way as the audience do, that the overly edited and curated videos just do not connect at all with people.

They built an audience who came to watch the videos week on week primarily for Hannah and they had a more relatable life in London as a young family. He's taken over the channel and the audience have to endure these god awful scripted monologues and nothing about their life is relatable or fun anymore.

He seems to pour scorn on the notion of vloggers, and seems to have wanted to elevate himself above that - that the videos are not 'just' vlogs, they are a piece of art. But that isn't actually what people want to watch on that channel.

In this video Hannah seems drunk, disengaged and bored, and I just can't stick with these videos anymore.

And I definitely don't want to watch 40 minutes of his ill informed opinions with slices of 'cinematography' interspersed throughout.

Loads of the comments under the video say the same thing. Why oh WHY does he want to run the channel into the ground? Do they not have a mortgage to pay?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh, and MERCH! At least their previous attempts at online products were a bit different - the make up bags, the prints, etc. But these tit hoodies? Who the duck is going to buy them???

• Haha
Good grief! Although I don’t think I’ve actually watched one of their videos since Hannah shopped for Maternity jeans 😂 I don’t even know why I still subscribe!

I’ve tried. I really have.
It’s just not possible to watch them any longer, and it’s such a pity as I genuinely enjoyed their content when they lived in London but now it’s just so blergh.

I’ve tried. I really have.
It’s just not possible to watch them any longer, and it’s such a pity as I genuinely enjoyed their content when they lived in London but now it’s just so blergh.

They've obvs been reading on here. Yep, we've had it with your soft focus kid's, walking around National Trust gardens with drippy Hannah. But who the hell wants to watch a middle aged toss pot who thinks he's soooo funny, talk shite on a sofa. Hannah looks stoned and/or pissed. Done something to her bones, with trying to run away from her kids and husband. Eat and drink properly you stupid woman. Bored with Bath now wants Australia. Get some loser to gift you a house, because your creative block is not about the lockdown, it's because you have no feckin new ideas.

Reactions: 8
Steff is so out of touch with his audience which explains why the views have plummeted over the years.

I started watching Hannah Mags not long after she had Grayson and spoke open and honestly about childbirth and postpartum.

When the style of the videos began to transition into the ‘silky montage’ I still enjoyed the content as it was mixed with their original vibe.

As soon as Hannah became bored with uploading and Steff could do the work for her, he just took over and it seemed she didn’t really care which direction it went (so long as she didn’t have to do the work).

I later stopped watching entirely when Hannah started every sentence with “I’m so hormonal” and Steff showed us how much he likes to listen to his own voice.

Reactions: 9
I later stopped watching entirely when Hannah started every sentence with “I’m so hormonal” and Steff showed us how much he likes to listen to his own voice.
Agreed, Stef is a pompous arrogant hole and theres nobody I'd want to listen to on a podcast less. Good luck to them with paying the bills on the mansion anyway, they clearly arent bothered about careening their channel into the ground at breakneck speed. Would be fun seeing Hannah get a normal job with her plummy voice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He signed that

Oh just duck off Stef you don’t even go here

In the first 17 seconds (I was waiting for a work meeting to start and thought i would watch this) she doesn't even look at the camera, has a go at Stef for insinuating she's from Plymouth and then says ("i feel like slapping you right now"). She always talks to him with so much disgust, then turns on the sweetness when she needs people to 'connect with the new videos' and then goes back to sour witch .

I don't know if this will work , i thought views for vlogs were up due to Covid because everyone knows what everyone else is doing- even if it's boring shite, it's comforting to know everyone is the same boat. I thought the Saccones actually had increased views, with their boring vlogs they are at least consistent.

anyway, this is a train wreck for sure but not as much as podcasts- who is going to listen to them drone on about crap.?

Reactions: 3
Just caught their latest and oh my god managed 6 mins before switching off. Laughing at your child saying he hates you? Great Parenting there! That child is going to be an absolute joy when he gets to school saying that to other children 👍🏼

So many comments basically implying he has ruined their channel with his sanctimonious hipster rambles. Comments which have been said for ages but ignored.

And as for the absolute waffle he puts in the description box! 😂😂😂😂 Anyone that uses the word gang is a dick.

Hannah looks a shell of the girl she used to be, too thin, dirty hair and needs to lay off the drinking. I don’t know if she’s depressed or just lazy but the spark has gone out from her.

Sad thing is, I don’t think they can claw themselves back whether it be via podcasts or vlogs. They’ve become boring and stale. What do they both even do with their days apart from vlog? The whole having kids and resenting them thing is tedious and on pretty much every family channel.

Really just came here to voice my distaste for him filming Rufus have a wee accident at the bike shop and decide to leave it in the vlog, a clip of him desperately apologising to the shop staff whilst the camera is pointed on a very confused Rufus surrounded by a puddle of wee. Good one Steff.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Really just came here to voice my distaste for him filming Rufus have a wee accident at the bike shop and decide to leave it in the vlog, a clip of him desperately apologising to the shop staff whilst the camera is pointed on a very confused Rufus surrounded by a puddle of wee. Good one Steff.
Oh my gosh that’s horrible! Just when I thought they couldn’t go down in my estimations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.