The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes just looked back, it was Michelle Mone. She set up something called Social Superstore. Stef encouraged his followers to tweet her and ask why she’d copied Want Feed. The Social Superstore Twitter is obsolete now so I’m guessing it didn’t work...

If you search @stefmichalak and @michellemone on Twitter you’ll see the drama.

Reactions: 3
Yes just looked back, it was Michelle Mone. She set up something called Social Superstore. Stef encouraged his followers to tweet her and ask why she’d copied Want Feed. The Social Superstore Twitter is obsolete now so I’m guessing it didn’t work...

If you search @stefmichalak and @michellemone on Twitter you’ll see the drama.
Yes I remember that, he was raging about it. He’s quite scary when angry (which seems to be a lot of the time)

Reactions: 2
He got a good pile on going!
Just had a look and I think that “social superstore” changed its name to We Shop and is still going. Michelle Mone is still listed as a director

Yes I remember that, he was raging about it. He’s quite scary when angry (which seems to be a lot of the time)
YES!! He then encouraged his followers to call out Michelle Mone for copying Wantfeed until he later discovered that the social superstore was created way before Wantfeed 😂 he briefly mentioned it in a vlog (if I remember correctly) nothing formal via twitter though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wow when you guys list it all like this it's SO F***ing shady!
i remember them being in Sydney as the software company that was developing Wantfeed was in Sydney. I am not sure what happened, they don't mention it anymore and if i had invested i would want to know where the money went. lucky i didn't! they are dodgy AF.

who wants to hear them in a podcast. Steph's voice in unbearable on video and i can just imagine how passive aggressive and sarcastic Hannah will sound while giggling nervously and making fun of Steph who we know she deep down despises.

Reactions: 7
He always wanted to build wantfeed and sell it and live happily ever after on the £

but then someone just released the same thing but faster. I remember him calling them out on Twitter.
Think he had grandiose visions of being the next tech billionaire! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
YES!! He then encouraged his followers to call out Michelle Mone for copying Wantfeed until he later discovered that the social superstore was created way before Wantfeed 😂 he briefly mentioned it in a vlog (if I remember correctly) nothing formal via twitter though.
Didn’t he get threatened with legal action from MM? So he did a quick apology? I could be remembering that all wrong though!

Reactions: 5
I think so, he did a reeeeeeeaally half arsed apology I think saying that he got it wrong and for his followers to stop messaging her. Just tried to have a look on old twitter posts but can’t find anything.

He’s given up on it I think as the twitter for WantFeed hasn’t been updated since 2017 and I can’t find a Instagram handle for it either.

I always thought Wantfeed felt dodgy. It had pyramid selling vibes. He definitely wanted to make a quick buck, and live a lux life. Michele Mone is a smart business woman. Not someone to get into a fight with. But then he thinks he's an internet God. Sarcastic, smug and dull. That's him and Hannah.

Had a look on company house- I’m useless at knowing what it all means as I’m not an accountant but I don’t think it’s been very profitable!

Where on Earth does their money come from then? Surely those ads cant keep them going to this extent, they dont seem to get that many compared with other influencers.

Reactions: 1
Where on Earth does their money come from then? Surely those ads cant keep them going to this extent, they dont seem to get that many compared with other influencers.
🤷🏽‍♀️ SocialBlade has put their yearly earnings estimated at 3.5k so who knows! 🤷🏽‍♀️

🤷🏽‍♀️ SocialBlade has put their yearly earnings estimated at 3.5k so who knows! 🤷🏽‍♀️
I have wondered in the past if Stef does some freelance consultancy work. They don't seem to have had any ads recently. That I know of anyway.

Back in the day he used to say that they don't make any money from the vlogs because the money goes to the music artists he uses for soundtrack. They have a very spendy lifestyle. Won't find Hannah down Primark or Lidl. It's all white company and orangic food markets.

WHY has she used that filter on her stories today, she looks so orange and oily! :sick:

• Haha
Ah yes the tanning filter used by all insta huns this week. They all look like David Dickinson

• Haha
I didn’t realise it was a filter at first I just thought she‘d REALLY tanned. All I thought was about how much she must have ignored those kids in favour of sunbathing! It is a horrendous filter, David Dickinson is spot on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.