The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually rather they say nothing. He’s said he isn’t putting a video as he’s trying to compose what to say, or something to that effect - I will not be tuning in to that drivel. For Gods sake I can hear the monotone way he speaks, the poem he’s going to write or borrow from someone else and the way he throws in his (not amusing) sense of humour - give us what we want to see, a vacuous 15 minutes of Hannah putting flowers in a vase or putting some make up on
The 1 persons viewpoint I don’t need to know is Stefan Michalaks!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He always has an excuse for not putting out a video. Wasn't happy with it's quality, they have been too busy, Hannah has PMT. Imagine being in the real world and using one of these excuses for why you can't make a deadline.

It's really not important Stef. Hardly anyone watches them anyway.

Reactions: 8
Hannah has not said ANYTHING ELSE aside from posting a useless black square. Instead she's posting selfies on her grid and her cushy life with her boys on her stories. Genuinely one of the worst and most disappointing responses to the awful situation at the mo. She hasn't even TRIED. For people who claim to be woke they're really so NOT. And Stef really needs to not do a video -- it's so self-indulgent and unnecessary right now, especially coming from his pompous, privileged, disrespectful, white ass.

Today she shouted out sunbeamsjess on her stories for a video she did on #blm. OF COURSE she shouts out another white, privileged woman instead of promoting black creators and resources.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Disappointing, but not really at all surprising. Hannah is thick. Simple as that. I don't think she has the brain power to say anything beyond the pathetic black square. I highly doubt she's reading up on the issues or self-educating either.

Reactions: 5
Disappointing, but not really at all surprising. Hannah is thick. Simple as that. I don't think she has the brain power to say anything beyond the pathetic black square. I highly doubt she's reading up on the issues or self-educating either.
Totally agree!
How do we start a new thread?
I’m trying to come up with something Micha-LACK related

Reactions: 1
Unless you are talking to Hannah about make up or yoga she doesn't really have an opinion on anything.

In the vlog just after Brexit (I used to watch them back in those days) they were sitting in Parliament Square and she admitted she didn't bother to vote. Whilst Stef was giving his reasons for voting leave she said she was busy baking with Gracie.

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing she’s sent Grayson back to school seeing as he hasn’t been shown in a while and she’s stopped complaining of home schooling?

I’m guessing she’s sent Grayson back to school seeing as he hasn’t been shown in a while and she’s stopped complaining of home schooling?
Yes both the boys were back to school and nursery today. So she decided to empty the kitchen cupboards, I mean she does need to start somewhere with tidying that house. If I had a house renovated to that standard I wouldn't be letting it fall into clutter and laziness.
Oh also she's having a hissy fit because she cant do 5 workouts or runs every day due to shin splints. Try being a single parent Hannah, no one to watch the children so I can go for a run. She's so tedious.

Reactions: 7
Yes both the boys were back to school and nursery today. So she decided to empty the kitchen cupboards, I mean she does need to start somewhere with tidying that house. If I had a house renovated to that standard I wouldn't be letting it fall into clutter and laziness.
Oh also she's having a hissy fit because she cant do 5 workouts or runs every day due to shin splints. Try being a single parent Hannah, no one to watch the children so I can go for a run. She's so tedious.
Well now she needs a margarita! Bloody hell!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine if they did a full days proper work and had to run round after the kids! She’s a complete joke!

Reactions: 5
As soon as Stef started to manage the intro's and his big head was the first thing I saw on every vlog I unsubscribed and unfollowed. I used to LOVE Hannah MAGGS channel, I found her so refreshing, down to earth and innocent. And now it's just the Stef show. He has completely taken over and his monotone is soul destroying. If Hannah took control back of her once channel and made the vlogs a bit more 'raw' and colourful I'm sure I would fall back in love with the channel.

It's a shame as I used to really look forward to the vlogs and now I find them depressing and dull.

Reactions: 13
As soon as Stef started to manage the intro's and his big head was the first thing I saw on every vlog I unsubscribed and unfollowed. I used to LOVE Hannah MAGGS channel, I found her so refreshing, down to earth and innocent. And now it's just the Stef show. He has completely taken over and his monotone is soul destroying. If Hannah took control back of her once channel and made the vlogs a bit more 'raw' and colourful I'm sure I would fall back in love with the channel.

It's a shame as I used to really look forward to the vlogs and now I find them depressing and dull.
Me too, I used to literally be sat waiting for their upload time, now I couldn't tell you the last time I watched a full video let a lone started watching one. Complete bore fest

“Thinking of starting an online
Print shop, can you guys think of a name”

omg these influencers are soooo lazy!!! They can’t even think of a name themselves. Angers me so much

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Echoing what everyone else is saying but I really miss their old vlogs when it was still “hannah maggs”. I occasionally watch the new ones because I love seeing how much Grayson has grown up after literally watching him being born 😂😂 looking at the views from back then compared to now should surely make them want to reevaluate what they’re doing? Just go back to keeping it simple!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4

omg these influencers are soooo lazy!!! They can’t even think of a name themselves. Angers me so much
here’s an idea how about over priced tit shop.. could add in those make up bags she used to sell as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Desenio. Done. Nobody wants to buy your overpriced crap Hannah, you’ve missed the boat

• Haha
Desenio. Done. Nobody wants to buy your overpriced crap Hannah, you’ve missed the boat
She’s already done it! Remember the Christmas cards they tried to sell one year with her attempt at calligraphy and ‘bag humbug’ they were like £6 a card or something

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s already done it! Remember the Christmas cards they tried to sell one year with her attempt at calligraphy and ‘bag humbug’ they were like £6 a card or something
Oh yeah and didn’t they release them on something stupid like December 20th?

• Haha
AND the cards had a typo on the back that they had to quickly stop printing to fix. 😆

• Haha
....which was only noticed by someone on Instagram and not either of them OR the company printing them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.