The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to piss on Hannah’s self acceptance chips, but don’t implants need taking out or replacing after ten years or so anyway? She doesn’t mention that, which is helpful info for anyone who might be considering breast augmentation.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to piss on Hannah’s self acceptance chips, but don’t implants need taking out or replacing after ten years or so anyway? She doesn’t mention that, which is helpful info for anyone who might be considering breast augmentation.
places like MYA or The Hospital Group offer the 10 year ones. This is likely for profit margins.
But you can get lifetime ones that don’t need replacing. Cost more of course.

Reactions: 1
Good point. They do plead poverty a lot, so wonder if it’s a case of not wanting to pay out to get them redone.
Tbf I haven’t watched the video, so it could be genuine

They arnt broke. She’s had them 12/13 years? She will pay to get them out, just like they seem to have money for anything they need, just like to plead poverty to be relatable.

Reactions: 2
They also plead poverty to raise engagement or to guilt trip their followers into buying whatever they are trying to sell off.

Well the coffee is launched, and it's just bog standard organic coffee? Not sure how that aligns with the whole "Glowstate" thing. I felt sure it would be one of those "added health" coffee.

Struggled to find more expensive organic coffee online, found some 250g at £11. The Michalak offering is £12 something, from a couple with no background in this and are again basically just repackaging bought in stuff.
It's "carbon nutural" though - I do love their typos, do they not even bother to spell/sense check stuff?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well the coffee is launched, and it's just bog standard organic coffee? Not sure how that aligns with the whole "Glowstate" thing. I felt sure it would be one of those "added health" coffee.

Struggled to find more expensive organic coffee online, found some 250g at £11. The Michalak offering is £12 something, from a couple with no background in this and are again basically just repackaging bought in stuff.
It's "carbon nutural" though - I do love their typos, do they not even bother to spell/sense check stuff?!😂
.....£11 for 250g? You can get 250g coffee at Harrods for £12.50.........and also at HR Higgins in Mayfair at £13.50........these influencers don't half take the p*ss!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
.....£11 for 250g? You can get 250g coffee at Harrods for £12.50.........and also at HR Higgins in Mayfair at £13.50........these influencers don't half take the p*ss!!!!!
And you’d have to pay shipping on top!

the description of the coffee doesn’t even sound remotely appealing, there’s not even a strength level..

• Heart
Haha,£11 was the most expensive I could find when I googled organic coffee. I think there's is £12.50 - so Harrods prices then. What a joke this pair are, what do they think is so special about them/their coffee that people will pay top dollar?
That old painting though where the children look just like theirs? That was crazy, it's such a likeness!

And people are having issues ordering through the website so he says to DM him direct. Why would anyone bother? Just go elsewhere. They are absolute amateurs in everything they touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha,£11 was the most expensive I could find when I googled organic coffee. I think there's is £12.50 - so Harrods prices then. What a joke this pair are, what do they think is so special about them/their coffee that people will pay top dollar?
That old painting though where the children look just like theirs? That was crazy, it's such a likeness!
I'm sat looking at my Nespresso machine and I've realised I haven't bought ground coffee in years - just pods.......or I drink Alta Rica instant because I love a strong coffee .......

I wonder where and how long they are off for this time. Love how the story on insta features not their van but the classic one they didn't even sleep in, just drove about between airBnbs...

Last week I fell down the Estee Lalonde rabbit hole (aka Essiebutton)....she's getting married to a guy called Ben this year. I wondered what happened to her ex, 'Aslan' (@li0nsmane on Twitter/X)......he's not posted since 2018 but, I noticed 'Glow State' was one of his followers ....I clicked on Glow State and Hannah is using her old twitter account to make it look as though they have 57.4k followers on their new business!!!! Snide and conniving!!!

Reactions: 7
Last week I fell down the Estee Lalonde rabbit hole (aka Essiebutton)....she's getting married to a guy called Ben this year. I wondered what happened to her ex, 'Aslan' (@li0nsmane on Twitter/X)......he's not posted since 2018 but, I noticed 'Glow State' was one of his followers ....I clicked on Glow State and Hannah is using her old twitter account to make it look as though they have 57.4k followers on their new business!!!! Snide and conniving!!!
So bad isn’t it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had to say no to a £3.50 ice cream for her kid but happily spends an extortionate amount on skincare and products for herself .. laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had to say no to a £3.50 ice cream for her kid but happily spends an extortionate amount on skincare and products for herself .. laughable
Plus the story before she's there with a takeaway coffee (which probably cost more than £3.50) and a Cano can of water. But let's face it, no surprise, her and Stef both seem self obsessed and selfish parents.

Reactions: 8