The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You'll achieve a state of thriving, where you feel great every day, balanced, in control, & optimistic, leading to a complete mind and body refresh."

Not even my therapist and medication can make me achieve that every day, but I'm sure Hannah can....sure.
Just look how happy they seem with their life and relationship. You could achieve that too for only £78

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hannah’s latest ad. What a load of crap.

As a trainee ‘nutritionist’ she should know that you are much better eating proper Greek yoghurt which has more protein in than the ‘Greek style’ yoghurt. Even I know that and I’m no health guru like her!

Comes across as so disingenuous.
Sorry, can you explain this to me? I was under the impression that Greek style meant it was made the same way as Greek yoghurt but wasn’t made in Greece. A bit like champagne can only be made in the Champagne region, but many fantastic sparkling wines are made with the same method.

The Greek style yoghurt I get my kids is 100% milk, and nutritionally I couldn’t see the difference, even to a pre/probiotic level (where that info is available). Tbh we get the Aldi Greek style

Sorry, can you explain this to me? I was under the impression that Greek style meant it was made the same way as Greek yoghurt but wasn’t made in Greece. A bit like champagne can only be made in the Champagne region, but many fantastic sparkling wines are made with the same method.

The Greek style yoghurt I get my kids is 100% milk, and nutritionally I couldn’t see the difference, even to a pre/probiotic level (where that info is available). Tbh we get the Aldi Greek style
I think it’s because it’s the process and things they have to add to it to make it appear like Greek yoghurt such a thickening agents etc. From what I’ve read you are better off just buying actual Greek yoghurt. I always used to buy Greek style thinking it was the same thing but it’s not. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323169#8-health-benefits-of-greek-yogurt

Reactions: 1
I think it’s because it’s the process and things they have to add to it to make it appear like Greek yoghurt such a thickening agents etc. From what I’ve read you are better off just buying actual Greek yoghurt. I always used to buy Greek style thinking it was the same thing but it’s not. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323169#8-health-benefits-of-greek-yogurt
Thank you ☺
I’ll check ours have no thickeners. I believe we only get 100% milk but tbh I’ll only have checked that the first time we bought different brands.

Rereading it because I’m so in awe of how bad it is… they’ve used the American spelling of “realized” so I do think it’s AI 😂

ANOTHER embarrassing business idea from the mind of stef michalak

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rereading it because I’m so in awe of how bad it is… they’ve used the American spelling of “realized” so I do think it’s AI 😂

ANOTHER embarrassing business idea from the mind of stef michalak
I don't think he passed GCSE English language & literature........I wonder how his book is coming along..... 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't Stef keep going on about setting up passive income streams when they were in Portugal last year? This is just their latest attempt to get regular money coming in doing even less work that they were previously doing

Didn't Stef keep going on about setting up passive income streams when they were in Portugal last year? This is just their latest attempt to get regular money coming in doing even less work that they were previously doing
.....and it's not working...........perhaps they should go for an 'active income' - ie. going down to Job Centre Plus and looking for a 40hr a week job

how the followers are falling for it when these two clowns have literally TOLD THEM this. That basically, they’re actively trying to find new ways to exploit them for as little effort as possible so stef can fester on a beach.

Reactions: 7
These clowns need to find jobs they really enjoy doing, something that makes them fulfilled and gives them a sense of pride and self worth. That would make then a hell of a lot happy that trying to flog an idea which has already been done before and done better by others. This glowstick/glowstar whatever they call it won't do that for them.

Elle the racist Darby-Swift is moving to the USA with her husband , 2 boys and 2 dogs. She is only in her twenties......compared to Stef, in his 40's, mid male menopause, festering in his 'studio' - complaining how bad his life is because he can't afford to move abroad......

Hannah’s insta stories. None of the stories about her course are marked as an ad. Makes me so cross.

she says it’s all about stuff that’s improved her “healths”, yes, plural. Must be good then!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hannah’s insta stories. None of the stories about her course are marked as an ad. Makes me so cross.

she says it’s all about stuff that’s improved her “healths”, yes, plural. Must be good then!
Has Hannah heard of 'Grammarly'? :unsure:

• Haha
I started following Hannah way back in 2017 for her pregnancy blogs and loved her then, and when Stef started the editing and making them gorgeous. But somewhere along the way he started to be more and more of a bellend and i stopped following them when they moved to Bath. Somehow he popped up on my insta feed today and Christ on a bike he’s painful isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£25 for a turmeric supplement. These two are having a laugh! You can get them for less than a tenner on Amazon. Plus, theirs is a private label formulation (I can tell from the bottle as I looked into this years ago). I mean a lot of businesses do that but you're essentially just choosing a product and sticking a label on it so not worth the £££'s they're selling it for.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
£25 for a turmeric supplement. These two are having a laugh! You can get them for less than a tenner on Amazon. Plus, theirs is a private label formulation (I can tell from the bottle as I looked into this years ago). I mean a lot of businesses do that but you're essentially just choosing a product and sticking a label on it so not worth the £££'s they're selling it for.
But also..:maybe just eat tumeric? Why in a supplement?

Three month's supply of organic turmeric capsules on Amazon = £5.52.....or £1.84 a month........

Reactions: 4
They’ll be giving it away for free when they do another clear out of their loft.

Yet another brainless money making scheme.

Reactions: 3