The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was her trying to be relatable to us poor folk who actually can't afford £3.50 for 1 ice cream 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
"No, darling, mummy can't buy you an ice cream, but do stand next to the van and look sweet, mummy has to post it on Instagram!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they actually do YouTube anymore? Just looked and see Hannah did a vlog a week ago which has a grand total of 2.5k views.
Glowstate insta page has barely any engagement. Are they really making enough to sustain the lifestyle? I saw she was pushing the anxiety programme or whatever it was fairly hard the other day.
They got good views and engagement on their van trip last year so imagine that's why they are off again. They can, I guess, offset some costs against business expenses?
--

Last edited:
Still going to Portugal, apparently. Hasn’t actually said how they will support themselves in Portugal though. Sick of worrying about when the next brand deal is coming in, surely this won’t change in Portugal and could potentially be worse?! They both just need to get proper jobs, can’t see that as a problem with the UK more a problem with their attitude.

Reactions: 5
Finally gave up on wantfeed then. His original "this time next year we will be millionaires" idea. Pity all the viewers who invested money in it.

Reactions: 6
Good luck selling that house for a profit after you threw loads of money at it with pointless renovations! With the interest rates where they are I think they’ll be waiting a while.

Finally gave up on wantfeed then. His original "this time next year we will be millionaires" idea. Pity all the viewers who invested money in it.
Is this the first time he's confirmed that Wantfeed is now abandoned? I don't recall ever seeing it be addressed before this 🤔 I was nearly somebody who invested in it!! (big fan of Hannah back in the day) So glad I didn't. 😵

Screenshot_2024-04-24-13-34-43-59_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 1
I still can’t get over the fact he voted for Brexit and is now trying to get an Irish passport so he can move to a European country.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't get over he's whinging about UPF food at the hospital. The NHS has far bigger fish to fry than this, and he can always pop out and get something more suited to his needs if he wants. Guys an absolute knobber.

Reactions: 9
So it's another "just want to be in the van" "van life" "epic road trip" Portugal trip where they mainly stay in AirBnBs again then? Judging by steffs story of them looking for places to stay.

Reactions: 3
So it's another "just want to be in the van" "van life" "epic road trip" Portugal trip where they mainly stay in AirBnBs again then? Judging by steffs story of them looking for places to stay.
But don't forget they have no money *sob sob*

Reactions: 7
How has Hannah got the nerve to sit there being rude ( and Stef) about someone’s wall quote when she constantly put out the same stuff!

Reactions: 5
I work in public health and m
I can't get over he's whinging about UPF food at the hospital. The NHS has far bigger fish to fry than this, and he can always pop out and get something more suited to his needs if he wants. Guys an absolute knobber.
y colleague did a study on hospital food. The nhs outsource it all because they focus on clinical. They are private businesses that have to make a profit. When the canteen do salad and veg etc people don’t buy it. Simple as.

Reactions: 2
Omg she's infuriating. All about UPF free food and health and then an add for f***ING muller light, an insanely awful upf product. Full of aspartame, flavourings etc. She is such, they are such hypocrites. Literally do anything for a dime. Have they no shame. And her voice. What is with the weird childlike enunciation of her words.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10