The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no interest in buying turmeric capsules from this clueless pair.

Hannah is making a right dick of herself with this jacket she’s advertising on insta today. It looks ridiculously oversized, doubt she’ll ever wear it.

what’s with her new weird positive tone as well? Seems so fake when as an older viewer I remember her being quite cynical and sarcastic - often in a down to earth way. She’s the same in the turmeric video - really weird and upbeat, doesn’t seem normal!

Reactions: 8
Hannah really just isn't a natural when it comes to ads. It always seems so forced and awkward and what they think seems professional. But in this day and age, I feel like most influencers try to be more casual about it, so as not to spook the audience and pretend they're not actually selling you something (which is annoying on another level, mind you). Hannah seems incapable of that.

Reactions: 3
I was just about to say the same, the jacket is lovely but really super oversized and doesn’t suit her. Doesn’t look cosy at all… Plus she already bought a shorter transitional jacket this year in exactly the same mint colour.

Reactions: 1
I have no interest in buying turmeric capsules from this clueless pair.

Hannah is making a right dick of herself with this jacket she’s advertising on insta today. It looks ridiculously oversized, doubt she’ll ever wear it.

what’s with her new weird positive tone as well? Seems so fake when as an older viewer I remember her being quite cynical and sarcastic - often in a down to earth way. She’s the same in the turmeric video - really weird and upbeat, doesn’t seem normal!
Because shes flogging positivity!! More like toxic positivity 🙄

Reactions: 4
The absolute irony of Hannah reposting a video talking about the importance of spending time with kids and not being on your phone around them- don't Stef and Hannah literally wear noise cancelling headphones while with their kids?

Reactions: 10
The absolute irony of Hannah reposting a video talking about the importance of spending time with kids and not being on your phone around them- don't Stef and Hannah literally wear noise cancelling headphones while with their kids?
They used to have a day (once a week) where they would have to put their gadgets/phones in a lock box so they could focus on their family!!!!!

I know!! Cannot believe she has the nerve to post that!

Hannah really floats around in some sort of parallel universe to Stef. He’s moaning about the cost of living and she’s buying food from expensive artisan bakeries and books. Clearly they have money and he’s just trying to be relatable but maybe get your wife to follow the script.

Reactions: 17
Well she’s finally addressed the implants. One way to pick up viewers they’ve lost along the way. They will monetise anything when it suits them! Although I spose she had no choice as the change in her figure would be obvious.

Reactions: 7
Amazing they’ve got the money for surgery, or is it a freebie like the implants were? 🤔

Well she’s finally addressed the implants. One way to pick up viewers they’ve lost along the way. They will monetise anything when it suits them! Although I spose she had no choice as the change in her figure would be obvious.
How dare you, it was a well concidored* decision!

*thought I was having a brain aneurysm trying to read that word in her caption

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she say what (supposedly) made her to decide to get them removed? I’m surprised as she’s a fan of the backless tops/dresses usually

She’s mentioned in the YouTube video that she has had two miscarriages, I didn’t know that!

I’m not sure they were together I bet he wouldn’t have been interested in a flat chested person, he’s so shallow now god knows what he was like then!
---
Let’s face it we know he didn’t fancy her for her personality 😂

She’s mentioned in the YouTube video that she has had two miscarriages, I didn’t know that!
I knew she had had one but not two.
---
What age is Stef 🤔 did he pay for her boob job when she was 22..... What age was he when she was 22?
Nope. She got them done free I think, could be wrong, but I’m sure it was for a job/advertisement. It’s in the threads way back, the clinic she used and so in.