The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people really so stupid that they'd buy this stuff at a massively marked up price? Do they think it's different/better quality that the Ali express stuff because Stef has had chat gpt write a 'silky' description

Probably the same people who subscribe to their patreon. Are they still doing a podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They think they are better than everyone but they are actually just con artists. Scamming their followers. They are vile!

Reactions: 12
Someone had put a comment on her IG, in response to one asking about the material, saying just buy it direct from Ali Express where it's cheaper😂 Not looked if it's still there this am or if she has deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone had put a comment on her IG, in response to one asking about the material, saying just buy it direct from Ali Express where it's cheaper😂 Not looked if it's still there this am or if she has deleted.
Just looked and can’t see it so must have been deleted!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stef trying to explain away the fact they buy cheap crap from Alliexpress by saying they sell cheaper than Amazon 😂.All right Del Boy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Stef trying to explain away the fact they buy cheap crap from Alliexpress by saying they sell cheaper than Amazon 😂.All right Del Boy!
I saw the ig story ........his explanation is that he and Anna source 'the best quality' (tat) from Ali Express......to save other people from doing it!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 .......and charges people an extra £20-£25 for the privilege 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Total clickbait.
Plus can't believe the knobber is on one hand trying to flog you AliExpress stuff while on the other giving tutorials on passive income drop ship. Hahaha, what a bell end. Hopefully he's signposted everyone to see right through the Grace and Ashes tit.

Reactions: 4
Now their boiler is broken - £4K to fix. They don’t have much luck do they? I bet they’re too cool to do boring things like regular boiler servicing 😅 a reminder to us all to keep on top of things like that! £4K is probably a sting even for them! Especially at Xmas.

Bleating on about it on socials, hoping someone will gift them one! Sell the camper, or the motorbike and instead of buying a camera buy a boiler! Or get rid of the Tesla and lease something cheaper. Have zero sympathy for these two, pair of snobs but grifting everything they can get their hands on. The last vlog ( watched vie Yewtu.be) is the dullest I have ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think they pay fully for most of their cars etc. probably business expenses but they wouldn’t get away with classing their home boiler as a business expense!

Their last video had way too much Stef! I fast forwarded most of it but I still really like the vlog content from Hannah. It’s a shame she doesn’t take centre stage on their YouTube anymore. I’m not so keen on her “influencing” stuff on Instagram but always loved her videos!

Reactions: 2
I've been looking into a new boilers and most are around 2k, wtf is wrong with theirs to cost so much???

Reactions: 3
Now their boiler is broken - £4K to fix. They don’t have much luck do they? I bet they’re too cool to do boring things like regular boiler servicing 😅 a reminder to us all to keep on top of things like that! £4K is probably a sting even for them! Especially at Xmas.
Yes! Bet they are also too cool for home insurance.

Reminder to get it folks. I have owned a home 2 years and already claimed on my home insurance twice. Tomorrow I’m getting new floors fitted after my radiator leaked!

Our boiler is only three years old but we have it checked every year. I don't know why Stef thinks a new boiler is £4k.......our friend had a full central heating system installed for that around 18 months ago - we are in Yorkshire though......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.