The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the description under the cardi
"Experience the Best Value for Your Money! To pass on unmatched savings to you, we occasionally ship directly from our esteemed suppliers. Your patience is appreciated, as delivery might take up to 20 days. Rest assured, it's worth the wait!" 😂😂😂😂😂
Does anyone know what the packaging looks like

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The vlog was pure QVC this week with Hannah presenting tat she clearly wouldn't go near normally

Reactions: 4
"Experience the Best Value for Your Money! To pass on unmatched savings to you, we occasionally ship directly from our esteemed suppliers. Your patience is appreciated, as delivery might take up to 20 days. Rest assured, it's worth the wait!" 😂😂😂😂😂
Screams AI generated

Reactions: 5
Maybe we should all ask who the suppliers are. Are they sustainable? What conditions do the workers work in, are they paid fairly? I mean, Stef is very quick to shout about things when he thinks he’s being treated badly. As for the Bath half spiel, he really is an odious little man. Also what’s with all the gurning Hannah now does, she just looks odd pulling faces sat by Stef.

Reactions: 10
Now he's done a "public apology" about his Bath Half comments, but it's obvious he's just doing it as he was guilted by people DMing him to say they were running for charity. He's still calling it a " little jog" and making out going for a run is easy. I'd like to see him put his money where his mouth is and run a half himself. Bet he'd soon not be calling it a "little jog" then. He's so grim

Reactions: 3
His Apollo was worse than the crap he said in the first place. He thinks he’s funny, sadly he just comes across as an arrogant prick. I wonder if Hannah will ‘suddenly’ get the urge to start vlogging again now Christmas is approaching…..can’t be arsed any other time!

Reactions: 7
Should their vlog not be marked as an ad & they are advertising Grace & Ashes & potentially Zoe & Odd dogs.

• Angry
Should their vlog not be marked as an ad & they are advertising Grace & Ashes & potentially Zoe & Odd dogs.
....Yes they should. It amazes me that they don't keep up to date with ASA regulations......that being said, most influencers don't know how to declare ads - we know more about the regulations than they do.......and it's part of their job

You'd think these agencies they are signed up to do get them gigs would make sure it's all done properly? Guys they don't care either, as long as the ££s come in.

I'm wondering if Hannah is lacking any form of self-reflection. Today, she did share a story making fun of influencers selling crap during these difficult times with all these wars. Well, she does the same. Then she posted quotes about how to appreciate the simple things like hearing your kids play, while being the first one to complain about the noise or wearing head phones in the car on their way to their holiday destination.

Reactions: 14
Plus flogging another god awful item of clothing "being stocked soon on Grace and Ashes". But they don't stock anything! They are just reselling from Ali Express and the like, if they held stock we'd see them at a warehouse or storeroom and physically packing items for dispatch (as in the Maggs London days).
The finish on that dish rag backless dress was awful, and I dread to think who made it and under what conditions for some pretentious lazy influencer to sell on for easy ££. I hope all these clothes are an absolute flop for them. It's clearly a new avenue they are trying to make some more of their "passive income" (adding something to a webpage doesn't take much effort, esp if you use existing stock photos of the item).

Reactions: 9
Well he’s going to get rich from some cartoon now isn’t he, even though the last one fell through! ( no idea wtf he’s on about) Tit!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely baffling that they are trying to sell such awful stuff. All the clothing items look absolutely terrible!

Reactions: 8
I wonder how much mark up they will add on to this hideous dress? Plus it’s free shipping so I imagine they will try and whack a bit on to that too. They‘re like Del boy and Rodney.
The fact that she had to keep her hand there and couldn’t even show the dress properly just shows how crap it is

Reactions: 9
The fact that she had to keep her hand there and couldn’t even show the dress properly just shows how crap it is
Why didn't she get some cover-ups before she showed it on her stories as to not highlight how tit quality it is? Oh that's right, she's never going to wear it again.

It shows every lump and bump on slim Hannah! Very odd choice to try and flog, a backless dress which is see through. Who on earth do they think their target market is😂
I imagine it will be at least £30 on their page, and any orders placed they will just order on from Ali Express so I guess it doesn't matter to them how many sell it's easy profit. I wonder what they do if items are returned though?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.