The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me think of Brummymummyof2 who says kiddos and doggos all the time and she is not young, cool or posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is everyone obsessed with making their home interior look like a private clinic waiting room? 😂
---
The way stef has edited her latest hormone video makes the whole thing seem like a massive ad. Oh wait. It is.
---
I’ve also just taken a look at their grace and ashes website. They’ve got a homeware section selling wall hangings etc and they’ve labelled it as “homewear”. These guys!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is everyone obsessed with making their home interior look like a private clinic waiting room? 😂
---
The way stef has edited her latest hormone video makes the whole thing seem like a massive ad. Oh wait. It is.
When they first started 'decorating' their hallway with murky green/grey Farrow & Ball emulsion and painted the dado rail black, it reminded me of a prison circa 1970's 😂 .......There is a brilliant parody account for all these influencers who think they're hipster because everything - including children's toys; clothing and bedrooms......are all neutral colours, The IG account is called @OfficialSadBeige

Thought they were broke and moving? They are complete Billy bullshitters, still I guess it got the engagement up a bit. They are so boring to watch, both pretentious twats, just in different ways.

Reactions: 6
I think they can’t move until they’ve got the “passive income” stef referred to in a recent video. Basically they’re upping the ante with Grace and ashes to try and get the £££ in from their fans.

This hanging shelf is also on shein, Ali express and eBay. All a bit cheaper obvs as well. I find this whole thing a bit weird coming from these two. Especially Hannah shilling that naff “cardy” today on her stories. We all know she’d never be seen dead in that!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yeah she’s an all saints girl ot free people. A bit like trying to say she like Aldi make up 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see they are back to doing weekly vlogs, finally realised they need to put some effort in to actually make money?
The whole Grace and Ashes thing is weird. Started out as prints now sells a right Mish mash. Lol at the "delivery direct from manufacturer to save you money, allow weeks and weeks for it to be shipped from China" (ok, I added that last bit). They are basically just resellers the same as anyone on Amazon, just with a fancier website.

Saw some cheap looking yoga top/leggings on there. They've given it a name just similar enough to (more Hannah like brand) Alo yoga so if u search the alo one theirs also comes up. The very Ali Express looking size chart has "waste measurement" FFS! Although given the awful spelling on their posts maybe they are guilty of this one, but I doubt it! As if Hannah really would chose to wear cheap unbranded yoga wear. She wears it for the 5 minutes to photograph for the site and never seen again.

Reactions: 7
They should've kept up with weekly vlogs......but, Stef would get mardy if we criticised him in any way.......now, they want to try and sell overpriced tat (aren't people using Temu these days?) to what's left of their audience.....in the middle of a cost of living crisis. They assume their viewers are all hipsters who live sad, beige lives.....prancing about doing yoga.....whilst their children look bored AF

Reactions: 3
FF3DFE37-4036-4012-8643-67D2A8418844.jpeg

“Cute little ballet cardy launching on Grace & Ashes”

Really??
---
By the way it’s one size fits all, doesn’t even look well fitted on Hannah and they are shilling it for £30 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
With this other cardigan they’ve even used the Ali express image on their own website? I’m finding all this very bizarre 😅
3DADAC16-7F5D-4607-BA6F-F8FBF844838A.jpeg

Imagine actually paying £40 to buy this tat from the Michalaks’ dodgy site!
---
They might as well just go back to asking for charitable donations via Patreon as that’s basically the only reason a mad fan would ever buy this crap!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
With this other cardigan they’ve even used the Ali express image on their own website? I’m finding all this very bizarre 😅View attachment 2506060
---
They might as well just go back to asking for charitable donations via Patreon as that’s basically the only reason a mad fan would ever buy this crap!
And you can see it doesn’t even fit like that on Hannah 😂 con artists

Holy f**k that's some cheeky selling, surely a mistake to use aliexpress stock pic. Hope someone out there is saving this and will show them up in some capacity. Get a bloomin real job hannah and earn your way you del boy.

Reactions: 7
With this other cardigan they’ve even used the Ali express image on their own website? I’m finding all this very bizarre 😅View attachment 2506060
---
Thing is have they got any mad fans left? Hannah has a following but they are nowhere near the old glory days with their audience. Also that haul Hannah has just put up, is it gifted? And Ad. Because there is nothing saying it is.

Gained new followers …from what their fake moving story? He’s such a moaning c**t. Honestly brands need their heads shaking working with those two. He will be all AI arty crap and Hannah some flat lay with spelling mistakes.

Reactions: 2
They’re really trying to sell that cardigan. As if she would ever be wearing something as cheap as that. You can tell just looking at her photos it would go all misshapen after 1 wash!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.