The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is with the drawings Stef put up? Fair enough your child might find it funny to draw someone naked…but then for a full grown man to take the time to scan those images of the whole family including two young boys and ‘re-do’ them and upload them to social media is just…all kinds of ew.

Edit: not even going to post the drawings.

Reactions: 3
What the hell is with the drawings Stef put up? Fair enough your child might find it funny to draw someone naked…but then for a full grown man to take the time to scan those images of the whole family including two young boys and ‘re-do’ them and upload them to social media is just…all kinds of ew.

Edit: not even going to post the drawings.
That has made me feel so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
Taking the noise a poor random woman made innocently and repeating it :sick::sick: he's absolutely vile

Reactions: 2
I remember an old youtuber called John Kuckian who recorded another influencers voice in the same way - and he sold it as a ringtone. She sued him and he had to pay her all the money he'd made.......and she was based in the U.S

Reactions: 3
I remember an old youtuber called John Kuckian who recorded another influencers voice in the same way - and he sold it as a ringtone. She sued him and he had to pay her all the money he'd made.......and she was based in the U.S
I remember him! Was flogging his own make up and getting into fights with Peter Monn

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hannahs "morning morning morning" gives me the ick.

duck off duck off duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, are they moving to Portugal now?! I can't be bothered to watch any of their vlogs so apologies for asking on here.
They are so clickbait with their titles, and make sure to include a pic of Hannah in swimwear as much as poss. There was a comment about sexy pic with a tongue out emoji, gave me the ick, but they are clearly aimed at attracting such as they could just have easily made the thumb nail a family pic or one of the van with scenery. If that was me I'm not sure I'd want pics like that of me on YouTube, or any SM, inviting such comments.

Reactions: 6
I just want to know how they are going to do it, their house is so full of stuff, imagine emptying that out to rent it! There are a couple of houses in their road for sale/rent, Im guessing it would be the rent route they would take 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I really hate Stef, he comes across as a narcissist with no empathy and he’s duck ugly on top of that

Reactions: 11
So, are they moving to Portugal now?! I can't be bothered to watch any of their vlogs so apologies for asking on here.
They are so clickbait with their titles, and make sure to include a pic of Hannah in swimwear as much as poss. There was a comment about sexy pic with a tongue out emoji, gave me the ick, but they are clearly aimed at attracting such as they could just have easily made the thumb nail a family pic or one of the van with scenery. If that was me I'm not sure I'd want pics like that of me on YouTube, or any SM, inviting such comments.
They have an idealistic view of Portugal - Stef has already complained that he doesn't speak Portuguese or Spanish - so there are communication barriers. They also cannot afford places at the international schools out there.......they also have to get a long term renter for their house in Bath. The apartment they looked at in this week's vlog doesn't look pet friendly - I imagine a dachshund would easily get between the rails on the balcony

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.