The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah asked for recommendations a few days ago - someone replied 'Google'? šŸ˜‚ She does it to try and build her engagement up......I want someone to reply 'McDonald's' as those poor boys look so miserable. They want theme parks/water parks/wacky warehouses and junk food - like other children (not all the time - they can have artichokes and hummus for 6 days a week)....no wonder these boys have issues. Hannah would rather die than be seen in a theme park - she's what's commonly known as a 'fun sponge'. Ironically, her engagement would soar if they travelled around theme parks. Grayson and Rufus could make their own review stories on IG. She refused to have plastic toys when the boys were toddlers as she preferred the 'wood aesthetic' as it looked better on instagram......It's not about you Hannah ffs!!! This trip to Portugal is all about her too it seems. Wait until your boys have grown up and are settled in their own places - then f**k off to live in a hippie commune in outer Mongolia!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Agree, it's all about the "aesthetic" rather than actually just enjoying life.
I'll bet she hates the red and white roof that's been put on the van as it won't suit her image of it.
Anyway, they've gone strangely quiet after all the van drama, nothing to beg for right now? Probably holed up in another rented farmhouse on their "camping holiday"šŸ™„
ETA - those skyline poptop roofs are Ā£Ā£Ā£ (over Ā£2k) without the fitting so I'd really hope that company didn't gift it to those lazy grifters but surely they'd just claim via insurance instead?

Reactions: 5
Agree, it's all about the "aesthetic" rather than actually just enjoying life.
I'll bet she hates the red and white roof that's been put on the van as it won't suit her image of it.
Anyway, they've gone strangely quiet after all the van drama, nothing to beg for right now? Probably holed up in another rented farmhouse on their "camping holiday"šŸ™„
ETA - those skyline poptop roofs are Ā£Ā£Ā£ (over Ā£2k) without the fitting so I'd really hope that company didn't gift it to those lazy grifters but surely they'd just claim via insurance instead?
Ya. My in laws got a Cali pop top when my mil turned 60. They paid ā‚¬4200 to get it done. And stef sliced his off out of sheer stupidity šŸ˜‚ I wonder how much they spent on the van when they first bought it?

Reactions: 6
We have an 18 plate one, bought just before pandemic and cost Ā£38k. They bought theirs after that, and prices shot up in the pandemic aftermath so they probably bought at the peak. Where do they get the money, are they living on debt or make way more than you'd imagine from so little activity?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looking at the new pop up roof on the campervan & thinking to myself (again) why on earth were they driving with the thing up???? šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤¦šŸ˜³

I also donā€™t get any true vibes from this trip that they have any real plans to emigrate to Portugal. I just donā€™t buy it.

Reactions: 9
Ya. My in laws got a Cali pop top when my mil turned 60. They paid ā‚¬4200 to get it done. And stef sliced his off out of sheer stupidity šŸ˜‚ I wonder how much they spent on the van when they first bought it?
It was around 35k.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't it just infuriate you so much that they're crying poor mouth and then have the cash for that. Dopes
Yep and they have the Tesla! How the hell BMW and Range Rover keep working with them is beyond me! Hannah rarely drives anywhere but for a cheque quickly jumps into a car she would never buy to look moody in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So after two or three weeks spent in Portugal all we have seen is a few snaps of Porto harbour and some street art plus unidentified beach. Did I miss something? Major fail at what happens to be a travel vlogging. They spent last few days at Sagres camping site and could nicely present a true camping life including doing laundry, eating in the camp, even show how it looks like maintaining hygiene at the camp, it would be more interesting to see other than shots of their faces.

Reactions: 11
This is the thing, itā€™s all about romanticising and posing. Iā€™m confused about the content. People can eat granola and fruit at home.

Itā€™s not useful information for like minded people who might also want to keep their children in a steel box with no route planned in the height of Portuguese summer.

Though I suppose we have all ā€¦learned not to drive a camper with the roof up?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stef constantly looks like a red sweaty angry bloke! This is all about Hannah. The kids look fed up.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m fed up of Stefā€™s nipples. They took what would have been a lovely family selfie the other day, but Stefā€™s nip was front and centre.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why is he so full of rage and anger, in every post he is constantly complaining about this or that, itā€™s like he is having some sort of complex trauma

Reactions: 13
Why is he so full of rage and anger, in every post he is constantly complaining about this or that, itā€™s like he is having some sort of complex trauma
Itā€™s like heā€™s on the edge and Hannah's just wafting around completely either unaware or ignoring it! In her mind heā€™s happy and relax, he doesnā€™t come across that way. The kids look hot and fed up. Do they really think living there is the answer? Just downsize or move near her sister. They need to live some where they can understand the language for a start.

Reactions: 10
Wow those dogs in Hannahā€™s story. They look like seriously unwell strays but Hannah seems to think theyā€™re just cute dogs chilling? Maybe they are, I donā€™t know. But one of them looked like it was barely breathing.

Iā€™m also finding the constant ā€œthis place is so much betterā€, ā€œthe produce is so much betterā€, ā€œthe food is so much betterā€, ā€œpeople are so much more relaxedā€ comments a little tiring. Itā€™s so easy to romanticise a place when youā€™re there on a holiday. Trying to make a living somewhere, getting settled and sending your kids to school is a whooooole other story.

The hot weather also isnā€™t so pleasant anymore when you have to get on with chores and work etc. Tbh I think theyā€™re completely delusional. Grass is always greener and all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Wow those dogs in Hannahā€™s story. They look like seriously unwell strays but Hannah seems to think theyā€™re just cute dogs chilling? Maybe they are, I donā€™t know. But one of them looked like it was barely breathing.

Iā€™m also finding the constant ā€œthis place is so much betterā€, ā€œthe produce is so much betterā€, ā€œthe food is so much betterā€, ā€œpeople are so much more relaxedā€ comments a little tiring. Itā€™s so easy to romanticise a place when youā€™re there on a holiday. Trying to make a living somewhere, getting settled and sending your kids to school is a whooooole other story.

The hot weather also isnā€™t so pleasant anymore when you have to get on with chores and work etc. Tbh I think theyā€™re completely delusional. Grass is always greener and all that.
They have always been like that to a degree. Not sure what it is that they are looking for, but running off to Portugal seems madness. I follow a lady that lives there and she said dogs ( some stray some owned) just roam about, she has a dog and has to be really careful where she takes him as he has been attacked ( Iā€™m sure she said that), also have to be careful going out in hunting season šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Poor George and Pip, can see them not surviving living there as H and S are not the most responsible .

Reactions: 4

I agree with however said they don't think they have any intention of moving. This just seems like Hannah's script to play up to the idea of it for engagement. They'll come back and say they were definitely going to but the government made it so hard for Hannah or something and that will be the end of it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.