The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t they just have a little flat in Portugal and downsize their UK home? it seems odd to move away from their children’s community.

I think the reason I watched and loved Hannah originally was because I had my eldest about a year after she had greyson (the squeaky G days) and she was relatable, it was before the snobbery and before Stef was so involved. I watched all the pregnancy diaries. I may have even bought a make up brush bag 😂…it’s just such a million miles from where they are now and I think they see their audience as idiots they can exploit.

Reactions: 11
How many nights have they actually spent camping?!
About 6-7 I reckon, on what has been a 17 day "van road trip". Doesn't look like they've slept at all in the retro van, just used it as a backdrop for pics and for Hanna to pose in.
She's actually starting to get more on my nerves than Steff, he is what he is, a plank. But she makes out she's some zen mama with all her self help and yoga but she's just vain and vapid (i.e shallow and self obsessed). The only thing going for her is she is more patient with the boys (but does she actually parent, or leave that to Steff?!).
---
Hang on, sorry for double posting, just looking back at steffs stories. Did they drive through the height barrier with their roof up? What absolute Muppets the pair of them! How can you not notice? Probably too fixated on the photos they got off Hannah posing in her swimsuit on the rug with the doors open showing the sea, like the van lifer Wannabees they are.
What are the kids up to while they are setting up these overly styled/posed shots? They must be so bored watching their mum pose for photos and their dad fiddle with camera settings. Grayson will soon be off the age he's going to cringe at his parents on the internet, and his friends will search for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hannah is around 34 Stef is 42/43
Thank you!
Oh not too noticeable a gap then, I had wrongly assumed he was about 15 years older 😳

He just has that vibe... and bad hair.

I think moving down closer to her sister, and perhaps moving his mum in too would be nicer for their children. They could easily get a property that has a smaller but comfortable property attached or down the end of the garden for his mum. I mean she might hate this and not want to move at all, but it's an idea I'd float if I was Hannah.

Reactions: 1
I thought Stefs mum lived in Ireland? Didn't realise she would be moving with them.

I find the pair of them so phoney, always portraying an image of themselves and how they want to look - hence the van photos of Hannah draped barefoot in the drivers seat 🤣

Someone posted a reddit about them a while ago and someone who knows Hannah in real life said she has been this way since a young age, always reinventing herself. They said she controls everything and I would well believe it.

They used to be my favorite channel back in the squeaky G days, so unique and 'cool' but sadly they went over board and Hannah lost interest and Stefs editing and voice-overs became cringe and boring and slowly they just morphed into all the other 'influencer' boring, unrelatable channels 😴💤

Reactions: 11
She sure is sad at leaving the farmhouse and having to move back into the van! I'd say she doesn't really like vanning, she's loved all the accommodation they've stayed in, but moaned all the campsites were run down. I'd say that's typical camping unless you go to one of the top end chain sites with the fancy pools and onsite entertainment they are generally going to be family run, or even run by the locality, and the price reflects the facilities.

Reactions: 3
She sure is sad at leaving the farmhouse and having to move back into the van! I'd say she doesn't really like vanning, she's loved all the accommodation they've stayed in, but moaned all the campsites were run down. I'd say that's typical camping unless you go to one of the top end chain sites with the fancy pools and onsite entertainment they are generally going to be family run, or even run by the locality, and the price reflects the facilities.
The camp sites are being evacuated due to the wildfires. I certainly wouldn't be driving to the Algarve with my two children, if the whole area was being evacuated.

Reactions: 4
How did they break their roof anyone know? I have refused to watch any of their reels/posts/YouTube since they moved to Bath. But I saw someone post something on insta about them and am so nosey as to how someone could break a campervan pop roof?

How did they break their roof anyone know? I have refused to watch any of their reels/posts/YouTube since they moved to Bath. But I saw someone post something on insta about them and am so nosey as to how someone could break a campervan pop roof?
From page 28 on this thread

On Stef's IG - he's put the story of how the van roof got ripped off. There's a metal barrier with a height limit- one side is a few inches lower. A van goes through as he's filming - and the van drives to one side so they don't rip their roof off. Why did Stef carry on driving once he knew he wasn't going to fit under the barrier???He also says 'we' took the roof off the van - no Stef, it was YOU.......I'd be packing my bags with the boys and flying home - and leave the arrogant twit there ..........
OMG Morto for them.
Hahaha hahaha the absolute arrogance and stupidity and for everyone to know that that happening is down to their sheer stupidity. You don't drive full stop with a pop top up!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Went and had a peek at Reddit, very interesting.
There was definitely love bombing when they first got together but difficult to say by who. I followed them quite closely at that point and they seemed to get married/pregnant v quickly. Lots of holidays and gifts. It kind of seemed like it was Stef because he had the money to make the lavish gestures but maybe Hannah was fuelling it…

So there was a problem picking up the van... they've stopped singing the praises of siesta campers and now Steff is raging about Booking.com. Aren't they driving the retro camper still, so why pay 100 euro for a hotel?

There was definitely love bombing when they first got together but difficult to say by who. I followed them quite closely at that point and they seemed to get married/pregnant v quickly. Lots of holidays and gifts. It kind of seemed like it was Stef because he had the money to make the lavish gestures but maybe Hannah was fuelling it…
I remember when he paid for the make up artist course... I think she only did like one make up job after it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember when he paid for the make up artist course... I think she only did like one make up job after it 😂
I've followed from way back then too. I used to actually like her make up videos - Raving about the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, always with a glass of wine is the background 👌🏻

What kind of travel vloggers are they, always asking for recommendations, where to eat, what to see, I just don’t understand. They should be the ones to discover something new and trendy for their viewers, recommend some new place to eat…why would we need to give them advices whilst they’re making the money

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the constantly asking for recommendations either, unless they’re hoping a restaurant will contact them and comp them a meal 😂

Is the ‘cool’ van just another backdrop for her to lounge round in her pants and show us she’s a toned yoga hun

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.