The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends mum was a bit hippyish and asked him to buy broccoli but not the sort wrapped in plastic. We only lived in a small town, the veg shop didn't have any so he took one of their paper bags and just got a plastic wrapped one in coop and put it in the paper bag 🤣 she was none the wiser

Also, the basket with paper bags of post school fruit and organic lemonade. It's so try hard. Wonder what the other mums think?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The grammar on her IG, I'd be so embarrassed !!!! She acts like her and Stef (the knob) are highly educated hipsters .......and then they do this:

Hannah: 'Incase your eating dinner al fresco here's my sunny playlist'

Hannah, if you're reading here: 'In case you're eating dinner alfresco, here's my sunny playlist'.......you're welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get the fascination with paper bags for fruit & veg - that's all we had in the 70's and 80's......and they ripped so easily, especially if you were buying 5lb of potatoes......this is why we moved to plastic/cellophane etc. Paper bags look twee when they have two pieces of fruit in them 😂. We just need recyclable plastic everywhere (it's not Instagrammable though)

Reactions: 5
Massive undeclared ad for Able and Cole 😡 Shouldn't their management company advise them on this, really unprofessional to not do it properly when this is your job.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
a 34 year old woman still saying "doggo" is just too much for me
And “kiddos”.
---
I don't get the fascination with paper bags for fruit & veg - that's all we had in the 70's and 80's......and they ripped so easily, especially if you were buying 5lb of potatoes......this is why we moved to plastic/cellophane etc. Paper bags look twee when they have two pieces of fruit in them 😂. We just need recyclable plastic everywhere (it's not Instagrammable though)
Yeah, got to be brown paper bags in a straw bag, floaty long dress, Hannah wafting about being all at one with the earth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder when the Portugal vlog will go up and whether Steff managed to blag a sponser🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The irony of her saying her dogs are her life and the pic of all the dogs if she won the lottery….still manages to duck off for a month and leave them, planning to go again in October and Christmas! She must be taking them with her, otherwise I’d say perhaps she doesn’t love them quite as much as she says!

The irony of her saying her dogs are her life and the pic of all the dogs if she won the lottery….still manages to duck off for a month and leave them, planning to go again in October and Christmas! She must be taking them with her, otherwise I’d say perhaps she doesn’t love them quite as much as she says!
.....so, they're not moving to Europe permanently? :unsure:

.....so, they're not moving to Europe permanently? :unsure:
Who knows 🤷‍♀️ according to Stef they were going to be hit with a huge mortgage rise in November, but I think their Idea of broke and other peoples are slightly different 😂

She said in her q&a about schooling in Portugal that they might choose different options for each kid 🤷
(If they ever actually make it there)

Reactions: 2
Who knows 🤷‍♀️ according to Stef they were going to be hit with a huge mortgage rise in November, but I think their Idea of broke and other peoples are slightly different 😂
Indeed. There are many areas they could cut back if money is an issue, Hannah went to the ££ bakery for hot fresh bread the other day. They are planning van break to Scotland half term and a Christmas trip to Portugal. But please, feel sorry for them being hard up🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she’s already browsing for her Xmas list / begging for freebies. No doubt they will buy eachother extravagant gifts regardless, it’s the basis of their relationship at least from stef to Hannah. I’d bet money that’s the only reason he interested her in the beginning.

Hannah is like some 15yr old who has suddenly discovered inspirational quotes.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.