The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is such a Gatekeeper. The black dress is from H&M and still available, instead she links a dupe because of their partnership with amazon. She always asks people for advice, but does not share the information. Often she says that she does know where a dress was from, because she bought it of vinted. The clothes still have tags even when they are second-hand. I really wish they will witness another bad heat wave. Stef was already complaining about 28°C the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No doubt the Amazon link is an aff link that will make them money from anything people then buy on Amazon, not just the dress. So no doubt these links she sprinkles in her stories make her a nice sum every month?

Reactions: 7
I don't think the children will cope with the heat if they moved abroad. Rufus was whiny and miserable on Stef's IG stories and it was only 28

Reactions: 1
Yeah, those pale kids aren’t made for summer Europe temps….It’s actually quite cruel to make them live in what is essentially a metal container for 4 weeks

(with the odd air bnb and hotel room thrown in no doubt)

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but what ... WHAT... they've ripped the roof off their camper van .... what the actual .. 🫤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Stef is fuming with himself. How on earth did he manage that. I don't think I've ever seen him look so upset, he was on the verge of tears.
I notice he didn't show Hannah in his stories. I bet she is absolutely furious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omfg!! That’s awful. As much as he’s a twit that’s horrible and must have really frightened the crap out of them.

Reactions: 2
When they stopped for food, the pop top roof was up - Stef said he had enough clearance going to Ericeira but, on the way back - he didn't - which makes no sense unless the pop top was down when they first went under whatever it was.........??a bridge??

They need to find around £2500 per month to rent a house for four people - I've not see any that accept pets

Reactions: 2
The roof I can’t believe it.

I bet the kids are frightened.

their wreckless spending just blows my mind, the van wasn’t fit for purpose they said it when they bought it and now he’s broken it!!!

Reactions: 8
The way he was talking to Roo was utterly vile.

All he cares about is himself and how HE feels. The boys must have been so scared but no, all Stef gives a tit about is how upset HE is, the fucker. It was his own arrogance that caused it. The way the roof goes up I can see why it only happened when head on (if the bridge was lower at the end you’re heading towards) but SURELY you shouldn’t drive with it popped up?

I just can’t cope with the way he was talking to that little boy (and I absolutely believe he’s told him to push his feelings down, no doubt in my mind).

Reactions: 18
The way he was talking to Roo was utterly vile.

All he cares about is himself and how HE feels. The boys must have been so scared but no, all Stef gives a tit about is how upset HE is, the fucker. It was his own arrogance that caused it. The way the roof goes up I can see why it only happened when head on (if the bridge was lower at the end you’re heading towards) but SURELY you shouldn’t drive with it popped up?

I just can’t cope with the way he was talking to that little boy (and I absolutely believe he’s told him to push his feelings down, no doubt in my mind).
Yes and filming when your kid is scared and needs reassurance too. So wrong.

Reactions: 16
I do feel really bad for them. They’d just found a nice place and seemed to be just about finding their groove with the van travel side of things. They don’t have much luck really do they.

Although I think a lot of their “bad luck” is down to how arrogant Stef is and the way he approaches everything.

They should have bought a proper van and then there’s the question of why would he be driving with the top up in the first place? Hannah must be seething/really upset right now.

The way he spoke to Rufus was really telling. What a horrible man. You can tell he does that often as Roo just laughed, if that kind of tone was occasional I bet Roo would have been really upset/confused.

Reactions: 11
No sign of Hannah. Bet she's fuming and told
him not to film her!

Reactions: 7
The way he spoke to Rufus was really telling. What a horrible man. You can tell he does that often as Roo just laughed, if that kind of tone was occasional I bet Roo would have been really upset/confused.
He’s ALWAYS spoken to the boys like that. I hate it.

I mean just look at the clip one before the roof felll off where he says ‘oh shush man’ then tells the camera ‘he’s got to that stage where he’s really annoying’

you never left that stage, don’t worry Stef .

laughing my ass off about the roof, sorry, he’s a pretentious prick!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
fear not, some freebie repairs are on the way 🙄
Obviously .. this is why these people can't cope with life, because any time something happens they're offered free help. Never have to struggle like normal people.

Reactions: 13
On Stef's IG - he's put the story of how the van roof got ripped off. There's a metal barrier with a height limit- one side is a few inches lower. A van goes through as he's filming - and the van drives to one side so they don't rip their roof off. Why did Stef carry on driving once he knew he wasn't going to fit under the barrier???He also says 'we' took the roof off the van - no Stef, it was YOU.......I'd be packing my bags with the boys and flying home - and leave the arrogant twit there ..........

Reactions: 14
fear not, some freebie repairs are on the way 🙄
😂 I’m pretty sure that was the aim all along otherwise Hannah and the kids would’ve been packed on a flight home whilst Stef sorted things out. How much are you betting they’ll get a super camper courtesy of siesta whilst they carry out repairs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.