The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like Hanna is even capable living with less…
The irony of her even saying this…nobody cares about stuff there Hannah and I’m guessing they care even less about ‘Aesthetics’.which is basically all she lives for. They are going to have to have one hell of a clear out, their house is stuffed to the rafters With all the grabbed free gifted stuff.

Reactions: 12
I see they are both pushing the travel account now. How many accounts do these lazy sods need? The pics seem to be mainly shots of Hannah, not really sure they are showing much travel, pics of her sat in the van could be anywhere!
It's like with this trip, don't really feel like I've seen anything of Portugal, most of the pics are family snaps or shots of Hannah. They also like to eat in hipster trendy cafes which look little different to those in Bath (just better weather!). Where are the nice local eateries?! Surely a travel page would show nice shots of the location, maybe some tips about where to go, what to see?

Reactions: 9
I see they are both pushing the travel account now. How many accounts do these lazy sods need? The pics seem to be mainly shots of Hannah, not really sure they are showing much travel, pics of her sat in the van could be anywhere!
It's like with this trip, don't really feel like I've seen anything of Portugal, most of the pics are family snaps or shots of Hannah. They also like to eat in hipster trendy cafes which look little different to those in Bath (just better weather!). Where are the nice local eateries?! Surely a travel page would show nice shots of the location, maybe some tips about where to go, what to see?
Trying to blag fee trips, that’s the only reason all these bleeping grifters have numerous accounts, Travel, home, main accounts. All for freebies. How any company would want some cringe 42yr old bloke and his moody mare of a wife trying to promote their holiday destination is beyond me. There are some really good travel vloggers out there, Nobody needs these two.

Reactions: 10
Hannah saying Stef is so relaxed and it never happens in the UK 🤦‍♀️ They are on holiday abroad, you live/work/run your normal life back at home! What does she think will happen if they live out there? Stef will just spend his days playing the ukulele whilst she wafts around with a straw basket wearing a backless dress, showing her weight defying boobs off?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hannah saying Stef is so relaxed and it never happens in the UK 🤦‍♀️ They are on holiday abroad, you live/work/run your normal life back at home! What does she think will happen if they live out there? Stef will just spend his days playing the ukulele whilst she wafts around with a straw basket wearing a backless dress, showing her weight defying boobs off?
She already forgot how "relaxed" Stef was after he broke the van and snapped at Rufus.
I don't have the feeling they even connected to Portugal in any kind of way except begging for freebies regarding their van.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! I don't know if they think everyone else is stupid or if they are the stupid ones but....isn't this just the typical 'holiday' thing? Everyone on a nice holiday thinks 'isn't it nice here, so relaxing, wouldn't it be nice to live here....' but then they realise that holidays aren't reality and that yes it probably would be nice to live there but you'd also have to start doing all the normal stuff like worrying about schooling and earning money and going to the dentist etc plus doing it all in a different language and and it's not as easy and dreamy as they are making out (although a lot easier when people 'reach out' and give you everything for free every time something goes wrong :mad: ). They're acting as if no one has ever had these thoughts before

What are their ages? I remember they met at a magazine ages ago when she was fresh out of uni and he was dating cheska from mic (who seems nice going by her insta)

James & Carys Whittaker (Welsh family vloggers) have had about four holidays abroad this year - three of them paid for by companies such as Deichmann; In The Style and ???Gym Shark (they frequently fail to disclose sponsored stuff - so, not 100% about the last) They even have a book deal with Harper Collins.....and they've just bought a second property to renovate.....and they're both 25 years old. I think they're popular because they're happy all the time - they don't appear miserable on camera ...who wants to watch a miserable 42 year old having a midlife crisis with a wife who has a resting b***h face - when you can watch people who can lift your mood (James & Carys are by no means perfect but, if I had to watch either them or the Michalak's, I'd definitely choose the Whittakers)......

The kids obviously don’t enjoy the heat, so can’t imagine they’d want to live there. :(

Reactions: 1
Why are they sat there moaning about the heat when it’s 32 degrees? Completely get that’s hot but given the recent heatwaves I don’t understand how they can consider moving there with how miserable they look.

Reactions: 8
I love how their camping trip is just a regular road trip from one airbnb/ferry/appartment to another, but with a camper van for the asthetics.

• Haha
I struggle to fathom how they can decide to move somewhere based on a few days spent whilst on holiday! Lagos is lovely, but I went there once in early April. It rained a fair bit, lots of the beachy/ holiday places were shut and it was extremely quiet. The vibe was completely different to August, and I imagine April was an improvement on Jan. I would def schedule a winter visit before I made the leap. Flights will be less frequent out of season so they need to think about how easy it would be too travel back if they need. It's a long road trip through Spain and France to drive, the Spanish coast to UK ferries probably only run in the summer ( bay of Biscay 🤢).

Reactions: 4
I think “moving” is a strong word. They’re hoping to rent out their house so basically they can come back whenever they want.

I can’t believe they’re serious about moving permanently, it’s just a ploy to up their views/subscriber count.

As vacuous as they appear I don’t think they’d permanently move away from Stef’s mum, she’s the last parent/grandparent in their little family and I think they’re both quite family orientated after both losing parents.

Also what parent in their right mind would move away from a grandparent who is good at babysitting and regularly wants to come and stay 😅

Reactions: 5
im just wondering how the hell they are going to rent out their house? Can you imagine clearing out all their crap and that’s if they rent it furnished! The problem is Stef and Hn ah, not where they live. He’s depressed bloke in his 40s still looking for a get rich quick scheme, Hannah just wants to waft bout looking ( being) moody, looking pretty and doing yoga.

• Heart
I think “moving” is a strong word. They’re hoping to rent out their house so basically they can come back whenever they want.

I can’t believe they’re serious about moving permanently, it’s just a ploy to up their views/subscriber count.

As vacuous as they appear I don’t think they’d permanently move away from Stef’s mum, she’s the last parent/grandparent in their little family and I think they’re both quite family orientated after both losing parents.

Also what parent in their right mind would move away from a grandparent who is good at babysitting and regularly wants to come and stay 😅
...she might be moving with them.........
---
There are numerous properties available in Bath for rent. Some were listed 15 months ago with no takers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.