The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they should sell everything and be a bit more free, some people suit that more. Rent a house, live abroad, whatever, trouble is they both seem very invested in how everything looks rather than feels. Stef came across so snobby, well they both did, the comment she made about ‘don’t worry, we will make it nice’ when they bought their house was very telling. It sounded as though they had bought a complete dive, not a 850k house that was already gorgeous.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe they should sell everything and be a bit more free, some people suit that more. Rent a house, live abroad, whatever, trouble is they both seem very invested in how everything looks rather than feels. Stef came across so snobby, well they both did, the comment she made about ‘don’t worry, we will make it nice’ when they bought their house was very telling. It sounded as though they had bought a complete dive, not a 850k house that was already gorgeous.
Yes! I remember she said that while panning over the kitchen which was stunning.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
she posted that image 3 times? Was that by accident? tbh she does look like she has a baby bump. I’m shocked if she is pregnant, I thought they were done with having anymore.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing prego then. Posted that pic 3 times as its the third baby.

Gosh I'm not sure how they will cope with 3.
I have 3 and it's a lot of juggling.

Reactions: 3
Strange time to be pregnant considering they're planning on moving abroad?! Or is this another money maker baby as they're out of ideas?!

Reactions: 5
I came here thinking the same thing. We’ll have to wait and see if they announce! Maybe a new baby has encouraged the move? I am surprised if it’s true though. Wasn’t Hannah promoting natural cycles recently I’ve heard so many people have surprise babies after using that 🙈

Reactions: 1
Strange that she posted that image 3 times and also strange that she posted it at all when she actually does look like she has a belly when normally her stomach is so flat?! We all get the odd photo like that but to post it to instagram🤔

I’d be very surprised. However people are going to question her, especially when she normally looks like this. Probably bloat, but Hannah would have known, posting it that people will question her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Probably posted it for the engagement .. clearly knew people were going to speculate on it!

Reactions: 10
Maybe her hormone coach or whatever you call it has highlighted the fact that Hannah needed to exercise a bit less and be kinder to her body. Bloat or no bloat a bit of extra weight would be healthy for Hannah.
---

That silly crochet dress is on eBay as well. Poor quality, mass produced, overpriced crap as per usual.

Last edited:
When will people learn to stop commenting on others bodies though! I get speculating in places like tattle but to actually comment on someone's Instagram???

Reactions: 7
How much are Grace and Ashes flogging the eBay dress for?
I thought it was odd to wear a see through crochet dress on what is clearly just their casual dog walk post school route. It was clearly to take those over posed long grass pics to flog the dress! Thought it would be an aff link, not something on their random Grace and Ashes page, which I thought was just prints and wall hangings.
See they are giving some stock away, if you sign up to newsletter AND pay post and packing. I wonder if the P&P is going to be hefty?! Plus then they'll have people's data to flog them stuff direct.

Reactions: 4
TBF good for her that she's not dissolved into victimhood about the pregnancy questions. It's not nice and if someone asked me in my personal life I'd let them know it's not welcome but if you're selling your life on the internet I think you've got to expect it. She's been quite good humoured about it.

I wouldn't post a bloated pic if I was selling yoga, well-being, food etc as your appearance is a huge part of that but I guess I admire the honesty.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.