The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I just thought it was a bad camera angle as I'd be super shocked if she was pg again. But she can't have failed to see it herself and decided to upload anyway? All strength to her, even if it was that she knew it would drive engagement, she was brave enough to do it.
I'm wondering how she's going to cope living in the van with Steph and the boys 24/7 for a month to be honest without her alone time to journal/meditate/yoga.

Reactions: 6
I came here thinking the same thing. We’ll have to wait and see if they announce! Maybe a new baby has encouraged the move? I am surprised if it’s true though. Wasn’t Hannah promoting natural cycles recently I’ve heard so many people have surprise babies after using that 🙈
I would be shocked she is still willing to have sex with him more than anything 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah bless, Stef still moaning about rising costs of food, then there’s Hannah, with her organic veg boxes and organic M&S meat…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah bless, Stef still moaning about rising costs of food, then there’s Hannah, with her organic veg boxes and organic M&S meat…..
Exactly this!

Everything they advocate for has to be centred around shopping/spending. So toxic.

I know Stef had a hair transplant but, I wish he'd do something with it .......he reminds me of Lucille Ball ....
1689199216541.png

• Haha
  • Wow
So I used watch them a lot, but stopped around the time they were “priced out of London”. Decided to see what they are up to and I’m surprised to see they are selling their house and moving abroad. It seems all a bit weird to me, why suddenly move aboard? The cost of living has effective every country in some capacity. I truly can’t see them living in a foreign country where English isn’t the first language. Tbh they come across self obsessed and bitter.

They’ll be so isolated abroad. I’m sure it’s for content and they haven’t begun to consider schooling / social interaction for the boys

Reactions: 3
I thought they were going to Portugal in the camper van? I'm sure Stef showed the calendar in one vlog and pointed to mid July???

Reactions: 1
I thought they were going to Portugal in the camper van? I'm sure Stef showed the calendar in one vlog and pointed to mid July???
They are off this weekend when schools break up. Not sure how Hannah will cope in the small van with her family for a month. Is Portugal having this heatwave? It's going to be hellish in that van in anything over 30 degrees, unless they are sticking to northern Portugal where it's cooler. I wonder if they are driving down through France or getting the ferry to Spain (this would probably be best). Anyway, I'm here for the van life as they are so far removed from the usual van folk. I think they've only been for long weekends in UK so far. A month abroad is a totally different ball game.

She said they aren't, despite the fact they are the thing she seems to love the most!

• Wow
They're going to Portugal in one of the worst heat waves on record. I know Portugal is on the outer perimeter but, they're going to be in what is essentially a small metal room with no air con..........

• Wow
They're going to Portugal in one of the worst heat waves on record. I know Portugal is on the outer perimeter but, they're going to be in what is essentially a small metal room with no air con..........
Omg.

Id be cancelling

Reactions: 1
They’ve probably got a hous sitter for their month long trip.

Stef also said they’re going to rent out the house when they move abroad - that way they don’t have to sell.

They’d be bloody terrible landlords!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.