The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So probably not moving then? But thought they were broke ( šŸ˜‚ as if)šŸ™„. Decluttering and downsizing are not the same thing.

Reactions: 2
I see hardup Hannah (as I'm going to call her now) is busy shopping the local shops for bargains. Or is it the local expensive farm shops and bakeries...?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see them downsizing their home but staying in the uk saying they've done it because they want a smaller more simple life.. not because they can't afford their big luxury house anymore!

Reactions: 10
I see them downsizing their home but staying in the uk saying they've done it because they want a smaller more simple life.. not because they can't afford their big luxury house anymore!
Surprised they're not moving into the van and prattling on about #vanlife

Reactions: 3
You know when you Google how to make extra money and one of the suggestions is ā€œsell your stuffā€. I always think thatā€™s so stupid, how much money is a few random odds and ends ever going to be worth??(I donā€™t really have a lot of unnecessary items - grew up poor - financially well now but still thrifty!).

Seeing all their crap strewn about their house makes that make sense šŸ˜… actually a shocking representation of consumerism at its most desperate.
---
I think they were on the up back in the day when it was cooler to be spendy with makeup and trendy gadgets etc. but theyā€™re type of lifestyle just isnā€™t aspirational to anyone these days.

They are always advertising ott cars, hanging around expensive coffee shops and downing vitamins by the handful just to feel better about themselves. So grim! Itā€™s no surprise theyā€™re unsatisfied and empty headed - they donā€™t want to be seen as materialistic but when you look at how theyā€™ve struggled to de clutter its obvious materialism has been the driving force of their lives.

I suppose the way society operates is partly to blame and they got swept up in all the social media influencer stuff but they could at least stop acting like they know so much about well-being when they canā€™t even manage their own greed and perpetual dissatisfaction.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Latest vlog is 12 minutes, just long enough to monetize. It contains not one but two ads. Go Henry & Go Fresh. Wish they would just go get real jobs.

Reactions: 5
Grayson hair is awful! The vlog is awful. im sure Hannahā€™s had her tits redone too.

• Wow
Lol at Hannahā€™s boobs and her nipples always trying to hide in her armpits, whoever did the job out the nips in the wrong place for sure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had one before YouTube kicked off. She must have had them re-done at some point as they need replacing every decade or so? Not sure if they do but Iā€™m sure I heard it somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She had one before YouTube kicked off. She must have had them re-done at some point as they need replacing every decade or so? Not sure if they do but Iā€™m sure I heard it somewhere.
I thought she was skint pre YouTube and Stef. Going to watch some vids now see if I can tell šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I thought she was skint pre YouTube and Stef. Going to watch some vids now see if I can tell šŸ¤£
She had them done for free/discounted as an influencer thing. I'm sure the surgeon she used shared all about it and it's linked previously in her threads. Presumably she vlogged it when it happened then got rid when it didn't fit her aesthetic

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lol at Hannahā€™s boobs and her nipples always trying to hide in her armpits, whoever did the job out the nips in the wrong place for sure!!
Thatā€™s why I think sheā€™s had them redone, they look slightly bigger and higher.

She had them done for free/discounted as an influencer thing. I'm sure the surgeon she used shared all about it and it's linked previously in her threads. Presumably she vlogged it when it happened then got rid when it didn't fit her aesthetic
Transform surgery ad or paid partnership. I believe she had her vlog for them removed after the required period of time as (years ago) I looked for it but the video wouldn't load. Please link if anyone finds it!

Reactions: 1
I used to watch the Michalaks back in their London days, then unsubscribed but watched Hannah occasionally... now watching the 'selling everything' commentary vlog thing and wowww Stef is bitter af.... the demeanor, just wow. also kinda gives me Jonathan Joly vibes for some reason....

Reactions: 9
I think when he launched wantfeed they thought that they were on the cusp of something huge. They have a perfectly good life and are very lucky in many ways but I think they always compare it to what they think could have been.

Reactions: 9
I think when he launched wantfeed they thought that they were on the cusp of something huge. They have a perfectly good life and are very lucky in many ways but I think they always compare it to what they think could have been.
Is want feed just Pinterest?

Reactions: 1
Is want feed just Pinterest?
Basically or Amazon wish listā€¦.I wonder whatever happened to all the investors moneyā€¦..Australia trips for them for a month? House? Grifters the pair of them who have sold out their kids. Grayson and Rufus always look scruffy and sulky.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.