The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They paid £825,000 in 2001 - they paid £150,000 more than it was worth (there were other properties on the same street - the house next door went for £600,000 at the same time and it had been modernised etc) . So, their house is worth £800,000 - £850,000 now - it's a really bad time to sell.
Wow they are stupid 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They paid £825,000 in 2001 - they paid £150,000 more than it was worth (there were other properties on the same street - the house next door went for £600,000 at the same time and it had been modernised etc) . So, their house is worth £800,000 - £850,000 now - it's a really bad time to sell.
Did they ever say why they paid over the odds?

Reactions: 1
Did they ever say why they paid over the odds?
I think there were a few others competing. I'm just looking at the original listing and the Michalak's have ruined it - it was bright, airy and the kitchen was modern with an island.........now, it's dark and dismal

Reactions: 6
On top of buying an over priced house they also spent ££ doing it up. I say "doing it up" there were lots of things which they made worse, the kitchen (I hate that concrete floor they gushed over, just looks unfinished and dirty). I also hate the wood panelling in the bathroom, looks like what I ripped out of my late 70s house!
Not to mention they've let the kids doodle on the walls...
Also, it was a grim watch with Steff in a vest. But he's up there saying how hot his attic room is, he had a billion lights, neon signs and tit on which will all be pumping out heat! He really is a total bell end!

Reactions: 13
Sorry, a bit off topic. But which celebrities does Stef claim to have slept with? Is this when he worked at Heat?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He used to date cheska from made in chelsea
---
A "celeb" rather than an actual celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One on their street is up for a million and I think sold? Could be wrong, however when you think how much they paid for that house, then the Reno ( which it did not need and they ruined it) even if they sold for that I can’t see them making much on it. They could have a lot of equity in it depending on how much they put down when they bought it I guess. They don’t seem to look after it though, it’s scabby, the front garden looks a tip on street view, it’s so dark and depressing inside.

Reactions: 4
I noticed yesterday that Hannah's pal Lucie Houchin was going on about those JS Health vits that Hannah is absolutely gaga over. Lucie tagged them as an ad, now as much as she's a bit dippy Lucie is pretty consistent with tagging correctly. Hannah has never tagged hers ad or gifted, but I'm guessing they probably are?
I was just reading a thread on here from 2019, hilarious, even back then they were banging on about being poor and priced out London. Boo boo heart bleeds, there are people living in tents for goodness sake because they can't afford rent let alone a close to million pound luxury house, plus camper plus Tesla.

Reactions: 9
I noticed yesterday that Hannah's pal Lucie Houchin was going on about those JS Health vits that Hannah is absolutely gaga over. Lucie tagged them as an ad, now as much as she's a bit dippy Lucie is pretty consistent with tagging correctly. Hannah has never tagged hers ad or gifted, but I'm guessing they probably are?
I was just reading a thread on here from 2019, hilarious, even back then they were banging on about being poor and priced out London. Boo boo heart bleeds, there are people living in tents for goodness sake because they can't afford rent let alone a close to million pound luxury house, plus camper plus Tesla.
They have always been the same.

They weren't priced out of London.....they were priced out of the hipster areas of London. They could've bought a three bedroom semi detached in Wimbledon that needed a bit of modernising. I've just looked on Right Move https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/86216406#/?channel=RES_BUY .. this one has a garage that could be turned into an office/studio

Reactions: 5
Hannah is the worst at marking ads correctly or at all. I am surprised she hasn't been reported to the ASA. Maybe she has and just doesn't care.

• Wow
Hannah is the worst at marking ads correctly or at all. I am surprised she hasn't been reported to the ASA. Maybe she has and just doesn't care.
She used to when they lived in London. Every vlog included an IG 'flat lay' with #AD in it

There is no way Lucie is getting them gifted and Hannah is paying for them

• Haha
I can’t bring myself to watch it, he’s a straight, cisgendered male and I really don’t think he has any authority to make a whole video on the topic regardless of his stance. I am a cisgendered woman and really don’t need a man telling me what it means to be a woman whether he’s on the politically left POV or politically right POV. I think let people be who they want to be as long as it’s not harming anyone who cares 🤷‍♀️ but at the end of the day he’s not in a position to sit there ranting about it is he?

Reactions: 6
They did buy a super expensive house. I mean it wouldn’t killl them to downsize to take pressure off

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.