The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about passports and being able to move to EU?
This is what I wanna know! It’ll piss me off if they get around it by the Irish passport status after they voted Brexit. I ain’t watching no ‘moving to Italy’ vlogs from the scum who took it away from the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also they wouldn't cope without stefs mum near by to help as she seems to be around a lot to help with the boys .. or she used to at least, I remember them quite often saying the boys were at home with his mum while they were out.

Reactions: 3
323B0A70-182B-48AF-967A-FF05B0E40857.jpeg

"Couldn't possibly love you any more" and "couldn't possibility love you anymore" means two very different things, Hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never posted here but just wanted to pop in to say: The laugh I let out when I saw this pro brexit family have made content about moving to an EU country 🤣 pair of nobs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Latest vlog Stef is discussing his need for a drink with Hannah & Grayson, he actually asks Graysons opinion of whether he should cave and drink and Grayson says yes he should 🤣 Hannahs agreeing its their anniversary and they should have one special drink, she seems almost sulky and keeps saying 'he won't do it' as if daring him too. She definitely pulls all the strings. Stef seems genuinely torn and then has to admit and 'confess' he had one.

But hold on....whys Hannah not confessing too? She did just make an 'I quit' vlog a few weeks ago. Guess the Sover movement novelty has passed now like every other 'trend' bandwagon they jump on.

Genuinely sober people who have struggled though addition were praising their sober vlogs in the comments listing how long they had been sober and possibly following their account because of their 'sober' vlogs. And now potentially they might think they too can have a celebratory drink if it Italy, on their anniversary.
---
Posing as recovering addicts for content. But now they are posing as Italian so they must drink wine. They used to pose as mental health gurus and do cold water dips and offer mental health advice. Whatever next
---
Posing as recovering addicts for content. But now they are posing as Italian so they must drink wine. They used to pose as mental health gurus and do cold water dips and offer mental health advice. Whatever next

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I used to follow these then dipped out. Just seen the latest.
Did they buy their house in Bath and do they still live there please? Do they have much money to be able to move to italy?

Reactions: 2
Latest vlog Stef is discussing his need for a drink with Hannah & Grayson, he actually asks Graysons opinion of whether he should cave and drink and Grayson says yes he should 🤣 Hannahs agreeing its their anniversary and they should have one special drink, she seems almost sulky and keeps saying 'he won't do it' as if daring him too. She definitely pulls all the strings. Stef seems genuinely torn and then has to admit and 'confess' he had one.

But hold on....whys Hannah not confessing too? She did just make an 'I quit' vlog a few weeks ago. Guess the Sover movement novelty has passed now like every other 'trend' bandwagon they jump on.

Genuinely sober people who have struggled though addition were praising their sober vlogs in the comments listing how long they had been sober and possibly following their account because of their 'sober' vlogs. And now potentially they might think they too can have a celebratory drink if it Italy, on their anniversary.
---
---
A lot of people who struggle with addiction do this bargaining thing, seen it with family and friends. They will say “I can drink now because of x”. It’s a bad slope. It’s why attending AA is important so they can stay on track and not lie to themselves

Reactions: 5
I used to follow these then dipped out. Just seen the latest.
Did they buy their house in Bath and do they still live there please? Do they have much money to be able to move to italy?
The first house was a rental at £4000 a month or something ridiculous like that. They bought the house they’re now in for around £800k - it was a beautiful and bright house but, the Michalak’s ‘Farrowed & Balled’ it with dark, dreary, depressing colours. They voted for Brexit and now want to go and live in Italy or Portugal for the Instagram perfect life. I don’t think they realise that their dogs will have to quarantine for 30 days in a UK facility before they’re allowed into Italy. I think it’s slightly less for Portugal at 21 days. Both boys seem to be having some mental health issues. The youngest was pulling his hair out and the older one is having difficulties at school. Instead of the Michalak’s focusing on the children’s issues - they want to flee the country…..oh and Stef is writing a book (lol)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t understand why they’re struggling to not drink alcohol? I’m sober by choice, never suffered from addiction thankfully, and it’s so easy to not be tempted? I don’t get it. Are they addicts??

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t understand why they’re struggling to not drink alcohol? I’m sober by choice, never suffered from addiction thankfully, and it’s so easy to not be tempted? I don’t get it. Are they addicts??
I don't drink either. It gave me heartburn and made me sleepy after half a glass of wine. I don't see the appeal

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s the point I thought. Tbh from what I’ve seen in life “sober” is usually used by people who struggle sobriety, alcohol free or tee total is more so used by people who chose not to drink (never had an issue types).

Reactions: 5
I think the fact they declared (and made multiple vlogs and podcasts about) the going sober, and now discussing going back to drinking very much means they have a drink problem. It's seems to be an elephant in the room for them.
They really need to tackle the issues in their family rather than running off to live abroad.

Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s the point I thought. Tbh from what I’ve seen in life “sober” is usually used by people who struggle sobriety, alcohol free or tee total is more so used by people who chose not to drink (never had an issue types).
Yes I only used “sober” because they did but alcohol free is my preferred choice of phrase because it feels like I’m taking away from the achievements of former addicts 🤣

If they’re leaning on alcohol as a crutch in life and can’t go without it then they’ve got a problem tbh. Imo most alcohol tastes disgusting so I can’t relate to their temptation for a drink at all, in the past before I made the choice to just not drink, I’d only ever do it to get drunk with my friends (I was about 18-20 though, I can’t say I’ve had a drink since I was 21 which was 4 years ago 🤣).

What are they drinking that’s so good they can’t go without? Wine? Beer?

Maybe the kids are struggling with school and hair pulling because their parents are stressing them out…

Reactions: 4
This potential move abroad ….I’ve been told by my cousin’s daughter (currently teaching in Hong Kong but, she’s taught in a few European countries) that English speaking schools in both Portugal and Italy ..are quite scarce. There are the odd free schools here and there but, International schools in Portugal can be anything from 400 euros a month to 1800 euros a month - Italy is around 12000 euros a school year. In the summer break from June to September, children are encouraged to attend summer schooling - also costly. Have the Michalak’s taken their children’s tuition into account or are they going to try home schooling abroad?…..

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure you have to WANT to be sober. They give off that they're only doing it because they think they should.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they have any intention of moving, the whole question of it happening is just them trying to drive engagement for views and money. They’ve got this new agency and I think it’s probably their idea to boost their following.

The fact that they made such a song and dance about being sober and quitting alcohol (how many videos /posts did they share about it?!) makes it so much funnier that they can’t endure one holiday without drinking. Again they’re probably just jumping on the bandwagon for views, I don’t think they’ve ever had an original or deep thought between them!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.