The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too! She must be spending all that vinted money from her wardrobe clear out. No doubt a clear out of gifted items.
I also had to laugh "the other side of Bath", it's hardly a metropolis and she's gone miles out of her way!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor old Stef, worrying about the cost of Lurpak and Angel cakes, meanwhile Hannah is off to the other side of Bath to stock up on artisan bread/food as it’s better for them. 🙄
A study was carried out in 2017 between white processed bread and Artisan Sourdough. Scientists tested blood and other obs during the trial:

Notably, they found that a single week of bread consumption resulted in changes to multiple clinical variables and risk factors that were statistically significant, albeit numerically small and not necessarily clinically significant.1 The test showed no significant difference between consumption of traditionally made sourdough-leavened whole-grain bread or industrially made white bread on the participants.

The study does point out that both types of bread had had very personal results on participants. While one person might have a blood spike after eating white bread, another person experienced the same thing eating the artisan sourdough. Another measure that was dependent on individual participants was gut biome. The researchers found that the microbiota composition remained generally stable and person specific throughout the trial.1

There's no clinical significance between the two

Reactions: 7
What utter wankery her foodie post is. £4.70 for a loaf of bread and £3.40 for 1 bleeping cinnamon bun!!! Eating organic for her her HORMONES. Couple of cunts need to stop the faux moaning about the cost of living crisis. Apols for the language but I’ve had it with the fakery.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her bleeping hormones what? She's just a nasty ungrateful miserable bleep who regrets her life choices I'm sure. There's no hormones involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What exactly does she think is up with her hormones, and how is it eating organic going to help? She's like a low rent Gwyneth Paltrow! Why doesn't she see her GP if there's really something up?
She strikes me as one of those women who don't have enough going on in their lives now their kids don't need them so much. Have too much time on their hands to over analyse everything and find issues where there are none.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What exactly does she think is up with her hormones, and how is it eating organic going to help? She's like a low rent Gwyneth Paltrow! Why doesn't she see her GP if there's really something up?
She strikes me as one of those women who don't have enough going on in their lives now their kids don't need them so much. Have too much time on their hands to over analyse everything and find issues where there are none.
Hormones is just another wellness trend, based on the real issue of women not being taken seriously by doctors but jumped on by grifters trying to sell diet plans to make $$$$. Gut health/bloating is on its way out so got to jump onto another bandwagon!

Reactions: 8
They're 'selling up' and driving to Portugal to look for places to live. Their house isn't up for sale/rent yet

It's the one called "Baby spa date", there's a first section at the beginning of the video and a second one towards the end where she mentions the alcohol.
What are they calling him in this video, sounds like jaffey/Jeffrey? Did they have a different name before they called him Grayson?

What are they calling him in this video, sounds like jaffey/Jeffrey? Did they have a different name before they called him Grayson?
No, they just called him that as a nickname when Hannah was pregnant, then carried it on for a bit as well as Squeaky G.

Have I missed something, I've not watched in a while, but do the kids not go to school anymore?

They're 'selling up' and driving to Portugal to look for places to live. Their house isn't up for sale/rent yet
Portugal, as lovely as it is, isn’t very expat friendly either. I was there A LOT back in the day because I had personal connections there and so many of my Portuguese friends told me never to move there cause the wage is miserable and people won’t bother to learn English unless you’re somewhere touristy.

Reactions: 9
Portugal, as lovely as it is, isn’t very expat friendly either. I was there A LOT back in the day because I had personal connections there and so many of my Portuguese friends told me never to move there cause the wage is miserable and people won’t bother to learn English unless you’re somewhere touristy.
....and you can bet Hannah & Stef won't learn Portuguese - they'll expect everyone to speak English.........

Reactions: 16
They have the remote worker visa now so there is quite a big community in Lisbon at least, but that is mainly young professionals not families! If you are earning UK/US wages Portugal is cheap which is what makes it attractive but obvs has issues like gentrification/pricing locals out of housing etc.

Reactions: 6
What makes them thin Grayson is going to get on any better in another school? Surely the best thing would be to get to the root of the problem here. They massively over spent on their house, it was lovely as it was, but they paid workmen to completely refurbish it, the kitchen alone would have been bloody expensive.

Reactions: 9
Will they be paying for an international school (which are really expensive) or expect the kids to slot into a Portuguese school with no language background? Or will they go down the homeschool route? I can't imagine Hannah or Steph having the patience to have the kids around all the time without the luxury of child free time to potter about like they have now.

Reactions: 8
Will they be paying for an international school (which are really expensive) or expect the kids to slot into a Portuguese school with no language background? Or will they go down the homeschool route? I can't imagine Hannah or Steph having the patience to have the kids around all the time without the luxury of child free time to potter about like they have now.
These two probably will lie to themselves that home schooling will be easy and better for the boys. Grayson will end up playing forthnite all day and just end up getting held back when their little experiment comes to an end.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.