The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is asking people on Insta about their experiences with moving abroad having kids. Now she wants to live in the "italian mountains" (wherever this should be). Who is going to tell her that there might be no yoga studio, no nail salon, no access to oat milk and chia seeds and the delivery of her lululemon parcels might take way longer than usual.
Has she been watching that Netby family or whatever they are called , they live in Portugal with their kids and doing a big renovations and have American friends living in the Italian mountains it’s all very middle class and painful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't know he was using Wantfeed as some kind of blog aswell 😂

Poor hard up Stef working so hard to put lurpak on the table. He certainly has a lot of free time for these vanity projects. No one cared about his AI ramblings, I doubt anyone will give a damn about him not eating for a couple of days.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she been watching that Netby family or whatever they are called , they live in Portugal with their kids and doing a big renovations and have American friends living in the Italian mountains it’s all very middle class and painful 🤣
'Middle class and painful'...... 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 Brilliant!!!
---
Found them ...'The Newbys'
---
.....their son is named 'Crusoe' :rolleyes: .....as Duncan Bannatyne used to famously say.......'I'm out' !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes the Newbys that’s the one, I forgot the child was called Crusoe … you’ll have the Michalaks moving into the shack next door. They need to get stable jobs and keep Grayson offline.

• Heart
Yes the Newbys that’s the one, I forgot the child was called Crusoe … you’ll have the Michalaks moving into the shack next door. They need to get stable jobs and keep Grayson offline.
I agree 100% ....no one can predict the psychological effects of these children in years to come. I also don't think that moving to other parts of Europe will help Grayson. They need to work with the school and maybe get an educational psychologist in for an assessment.....

Reactions: 5
I agree 100% ....no one can predict the psychological effects of these children in years to come. I also don't think that moving to other parts of Europe will help Grayson. They need to work with the school and maybe get an educational psychologist in for an assessment.....
Absolutely!! He’s a sweet kid, they both are, not all kids are amazing academically, especially as they say Rufus is very bright. Honestly, cut your cloth, they both seem to like the nicer things in life, don’t we all, but I’d rather live comfortably within my means than constantly stress over money trying to achieve a lifestyle beyond what I can afford.

• Heart
I know they’ve given up drinking now but Grayson is probably having problems with emotional regulation from them being unstable and ineffective from drinking too much. People always think they’re really clever hiding it but they don’t, kids pick up on everything

Reactions: 6
I know they’ve given up drinking now but Grayson is probably having problems with emotional regulation from them being unstable and ineffective from drinking too much. People always think they’re really clever hiding it but they don’t, kids pick up on everything
He might be being teased by other children because he's on youtube

Reactions: 8
I remember in the vlogs back when Grayson was born she had a drink at any opportunity by mid afternoon feel for the poor kid he’s already struggling and now there going to move him to a place where he can’t even talk the language

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember in the vlogs back when Grayson was born she had a drink at any opportunity by mid afternoon feel for the poor kid he’s already struggling and now there going to move him to a place where he can’t even talk the language
But how will they get visas to even move? It’s not as easy as it was, thanks to the idiots who voted for Brexit I.e Stef.

Just watched her video on how she quit drinking and imagining my mum confessing she was an alcoholic in front of thousands of people, I would be so ashamed, it is just not something that a kid should be going through. Maybe I’m an old fashioned but some things should be kept private.

I think it’s brave to speak about it but the cynic in me thinks this is their attempt to find compelling content. I couldn’t bring myself to watch it.

I grew up with a high functioning alcoholic mother (house was spotless, food always on the table) but even then it was still hard to be around it. I thought it was normal for mom’s to get weird in the evening and have to help them to their bed. That all mom’s spill secrets and worries with their children at bedtime. When I realised it wasn’t, I felt ashamed of myself and worried that if only I was good enough or gave better advice, my mom wouldn’t drink so much. Insane looking back. My mom is a good mom and fought her demons once I left home. I’m glad Hannah and Steff are sober.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel like they’re really rinsing this sober content. So many videos and “chats” about it. Like, we get it guys and no one needs any more info on it surely you’ve covered it all at this point 😂

Reactions: 7
After last weeks vlog he said he wanted to get back to the old school vlogs and put them out weekly. I expect he couldn't be bothered to do a vlog (and honestly as both kids are in school not quite sure what they would film) and just made Hannah do a sit down chatty one instead. Give it a click bait title and hope people would bother to watch it.

I think going sober might be the new influencer trend now that ADHD diagnosis, fruggle living and going carbon neutral have all been done to death.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.