The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her video on how she quit drinking and imagining my mum confessing she was an alcoholic in front of thousands of people, I would be so ashamed, it is just not something that a kid should be going through. Maybe I’m an old fashioned but some things should be kept private.
I think she was very brave to publish such a video. I take my hat of to her to be honest! A lot of people drink in secret and don’t acknowledge that they have a problem. I wouldn’t be ashamed if she was my mum. I would be proud of her for making the change and seeing it for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she was very brave to publish such a video. I take my hat of to her to be honest! A lot of people drink in secret and don’t acknowledge that they have a problem. I wouldn’t be ashamed if she was my mum. I would be proud of her for making the change and seeing it for herself.

THIS 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I watched it because I’ve been sober coming up 5 years, and it was definitely useful info.

It feels like just yesterday that I drank to complete excess to numb everything.

I will gladly tell my son my story one day! I broke a generational cycle as my mums a lifelong alcoholic!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@truffletrot well done on almost 5 years sober! That’s an amazing achievement and you should feel proud of yourself! 🤩 Your son will be proud too. 🥰

Reactions: 2
THIS 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I watched it because I’ve been sober coming up 5 years, and it was definitely useful info.

It feels like just yesterday that I drank to complete excess to numb everything.

I will gladly tell my son my story one day! I broke a generational cycle as my mums a lifelong alcoholic!
Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
TBF I think a lot of us on here have said for a long time their drinking was a bit OTT. I’m glad they have both acknowledged it and have been open about it. Hannah regularly quaffing back Prosecco at 2 in the afternoon whilst Grayson was a newborn will stay with me forever!

Reactions: 4
I'm confused by her video. So she's admitting she was problem drinking, she lists why her life is better without alcohol and tells us she was at a stage were she 'needed' a drink every day etc but leaves the video open that she may drink again? Or am I reading it wrong? She said her goal was a year and Stefs was 3 years but she's not sure if she will continue on being sober or start drinking again.

So is she an alcoholic or a functioning alcoholic (is there a difference) or was she not addicted and I can't understand why, if she's feeling so great, would she start again?

I'm 2 years and 4 months sober and I've come to the conclusion that drinking will never work for me as i have previously become co dependant on it (addicted) and while i never drank during the day or even every night I still became 'addicted' and so I would never take the chance that one glass on holiday would quickly become half a bottle every evening again. Judging from her videos she drank more than I did but does she not consider that she was addicted?

Reactions: 5
I'm confused by her video. So she's admitting she was problem drinking, she lists why her life is better without alcohol and tells us she was at a stage were she 'needed' a drink every day etc but leaves the video open that she may drink again? Or am I reading it wrong? She said her goal was a year and Stefs was 3 years but she's not sure if she will continue on being sober or start drinking again.

So is she an alcoholic or a functioning alcoholic (is there a difference) or was she not addicted and I can't understand why, if she's feeling so great, would she start again?

I'm 2 years and 4 months sober and I've come to the conclusion that drinking will never work for me as i have previously become co dependant on it (addicted) and while i never drank during the day or even every night I still became 'addicted' and so I would never take the chance that one glass on holiday would quickly become half a bottle every evening again. Judging from her videos she drank more than I did but does she not consider that she was addicted?
Wow, did she really say that? I only watched half of it. I’m quite surprised why you’d be so clearly able to see the massive positive impact on your life and still consider it again.

Reactions: 3
Okay, who thinks the poor folk from Bath are on their way to view property to live in on their European trip?

Do we know where they are headed? Seems to be a trend, seen a few YouTubers with young kids who are heading towards their 40s suddenly start mentioning a desire to move abroad.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing they're off to Italy. I mean, pleading poverty in their last vlog yet suddenly found the money to jet off somewhere. Ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I would bet money on it that if they do move it won’t be for long term. I don’t think Gray would settle unless it’s an English speaking school.

Reactions: 5
I agree, and I find it bizarre they want to put the kids through this when I think someone said Grayson was having emotional difficulties at school and Roo went through the hair pulling thing? I went to lots of different schools and moved to new areas several times during my school years. When it came to my own kids I knew I just wanted them to have stability as I hated having to settle and make new friends every time, be the outsider.

Reactions: 8
I agree, and I find it bizarre they want to put the kids through this when I think someone said Grayson was having emotional difficulties at school and Roo went through the hair pulling thing? I went to lots of different schools and moved to new areas several times during my school years. When it came to my own kids I knew I just wanted them to have stability as I hated having to settle and make new friends every time, be the outsider.
Stef & Hannah put themselves first!
---
Has anyone seen Stef's website for his company 'Portrait Mode' - he says that the company is 'award winning' - what awards has he won?????????????
---
Hmmmmm. Stef has three employees and has not registered with Companies House........very naughty!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
---
Has anyone seen Stef's website for his company 'Portrait Mode' - he says that the company is 'award winning' - what awards has he won?????????????
---
Hmmmmm. Stef has three employees and has not registered with Companies House........very naughty!
It’s shady to say award winning without proof. At best one of the employees has had an award before working there but knowing scammy Steffy, there’s no award.

Has Stef been diagnosed ADHD? Just noticed his instagram bio says 'powered by ADHD' but I don't remember him mentioning a disgnosis? Or maybe I just missed it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sounds like he's jumped on the ADHD bandwagon, possibly with nothing but self diagnosis, or Dr Google/tiktok.

Of course, nothing less than Tuscany for this pair of snobs. That won't be the cheaper abroad living they were going on about!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They love a good bandwagon - Hannah’s got thyroid issues and Stef’s got ADHD. Such a rare and unique couple for sure. Tuscany is the answer to their question of how will they ever be happy. Obviously. They’re not the problem, it’s the UK. Hmm.

I think they’re hoping for more engagement and trying lots more influencer tools. Hannah’s latest reel is so unlike her usual content, you can tell it’s their new management’s idea.
I bet their team have paid for this trip to see if they can be re-marketed as a travel/relocation vlogging family to make more money. (You can tell they’ve been told to get back on to vlogging for YT as well).

Although I find it hard to believe anyone would sink any more money into Stef and his “shenanigans”!!

• Wow
Sounds like he's jumped on the ADHD bandwagon, possibly with nothing but self diagnosis, or Dr Google/tiktok.

Of course, nothing less than Tuscany for this pair of snobs. That won't be the cheaper abroad living they were going on about!
They can get a 2 bedroom apartment for around 700,000 Euros........or a run down farmhouse
---
They love a good bandwagon - Hannah’s got thyroid issues and Stef’s got ADHD. Such a rare and unique couple for sure. Tuscany is the answer to their question of how will they ever be happy. Obviously. They’re not the problem, it’s the UK. Hmm.

I think they’re hoping for more engagement and trying lots more influencer tools. Hannah’s latest reel is so unlike her usual content, you can tell it’s their new management’s idea.
I bet their team have paid for this trip to see if they can be re-marketed as a travel/relocation vlogging family to make more money. (You can tell they’ve been told to get back on to vlogging for YT as well).

Although I find it hard to believe anyone would sink any more money into Stef and his “shenanigans”!!
Have the children gone with them???

Reactions: 1
---
---
I noticed that Stef was featured in The MiddleAgedMinx vlog. His 'company' filmed it. It's absolutely dire. Her version of a chat show. MiddleAgedMinx Meets. Definitely not award winning.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.