The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so funny isn’t it how we all think grass is greener at the other side, she thinks her life would be far better if she had that tuscany view, while I’m dying for having a home in Bath while living in a country next to Italy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow ! Grayson looks so utterly miserable in the sponsored Ninja vlog. They have admitted their channel is in a death spiral. The Saccone Joly’s are in the same boat - and they have uploaded three short videos this week, saying how they’re reinventing themselves- but, they’re not - it’s just Anna picking up dog tit and cooking pasta! The Michalaks have been on a caravan/camper van break. Their camper van looks old - I thought they had a brand new one - unless, they loaned the big swanky one???? At the end of the vlog, Stef reads out a story - which I’m ashamed to say, I laughed at. He’s not going to win the Booker Prize this side of the year 2090 but, he might be better putting his literary efforts into satire/comedy. They really need to sort Grayson’s mental health out before hopping off to live ‘abroad’ ….

Reactions: 4
Wow ! Grayson looks so utterly miserable in the sponsored Ninja vlog. They have admitted their channel is in a death spiral. The Saccone Joly’s are in the same boat - and they have uploaded three short videos this week, saying how they’re reinventing themselves- but, they’re not - it’s just Anna picking up dog tit and cooking pasta! The Michalaks have been on a caravan/camper van break. Their camper van looks old - I thought they had a brand new one - unless, they loaned the big swanky one???? At the end of the vlog, Stef reads out a story - which I’m ashamed to say, I laughed at. He’s not going to win the Booker Prize this side of the year 2090 but, he might be better putting his literary efforts into satire/comedy. They really need to sort Grayson’s mental health out before hopping off to live ‘abroad’ ….
Same for Rufus with his hair pulling. It is obvious that they need to prioritize their kids needs and mental health. An italian instagram feed does not contribute to this. They are unbelievably selfish. No offense, Italy is a beautiful and lovely country, but I can't wait to see them struggling with the italian bureaucracy.

I used to enjoy her channel until he took over, who wants to listen to him talk and complain for 20 mins 😵💫

Reactions: 6
Someone I used to work with had an apartment in Italy. The flats were owned by a mix of italians and foreigners so the issues weren't due to the flats all being owned by foreigners and often empty. But the whole block had no electricity supply for months due to some issues between the building management and the elec company. Then there was a water leak from another flat which took an age of negotiation to resolve. He persevered and got there in the end but it wasn't easy and he did consider just walking away at one point.
My own parents have lived in Southern Europe for many years now. Despite my mum being a good French speaker they still struggled with understanding some of the day to day logistics, and they weren't negotiating kids at school etc

Reactions: 5
I'm Italian and Italians won't put up with Stef and his knobbish ways for long 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thought they had to put ‘Ad’ in the title of their vlog when flogging something.

• Wow
They know that puting AD on the vlog people won't bother to watch it. They have been in the game long enough to know the rules.

• Angry
Poor Grayson
He looked so unhappy. He clearly didn't want to be filmed.

Oh my, I’ve just watched it to see what you guys meant and it broke my heart. Seeing him there with his head in his hands while they’re all cheerily eating. Poor guy. I really hope he’s ok❤

Reactions: 8
It’s pretty grim viewing. Hitting all the lines they’ve clearly been told to say like “restaurant quality” while Graysons they’re looking so sad. I think they only got the grill job because of the children or they wouldn’t have filmed him. In Hannah’s Instagram post for the ad she’s written about the kids loving it so it obviously wouldn’t have been approved without them bringing the kids into it. They are so desperate I’m not surprised Grayson is embarrassed and hating it all.

The bit where he’s cycling the boys to school-Grayson is the same age as my daughter, he’s 9, should he still be on the back seat of a bike? My daughter hates riding a bike but I’m not sure I’d have her on the back of mine (along with another child!). Also, none of them were wearing a helmet. Are they waiting to be gifted one??

• Wow
  • Sad
A few things from their latest vlog.. (I know it's all been mentioned already!)
- Grayson had clearly been shouted at in that clip where they're eating the fish. He looked like he'd rather eat dog tit than what was on his plate. He'd either been crying or was trying not to cry.
- I pray they do not move to Italy.
- There's no way he put helmets on the boys after he'd filmed that clip like he said he did. He didn't even do Graysons straps up! Or wait for him to sit down before he started moving away!
- Grayson is probably bullied at school coz his dad is a massive prick and makes him ride to school in a baby seat.
- Why does Hannah come across as such a witch in vlogs that Stef films?! She's fine in her own?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That fish must have tasted gross since it should have been the last thing to cook, not the first. Everything looked disgusting, but must have been worth humiliating Grayson to advertise another pile of metal that will end up in the trash.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Had to laugh that it's raining in Tuscany today, all those summery dresses in her packing reel.
This seems like a distinctly non child friendly holiday, just pics of the view, sat drinking coffee and plates of fruit. What are the kids getting to do for fun since they will be missing school for this holiday (having only just gone back after the actual school holidays)?

A few things from their latest vlog.. (I know it's all been mentioned already!)
- Grayson had clearly been shouted at in that clip where they're eating the fish. He looked like he'd rather eat dog tit than what was on his plate. He'd either been crying or was trying not to cry.
- I pray they do not move to Italy.
- There's no way he put helmets on the boys after he'd filmed that clip like he said he did. He didn't even do Graysons straps up! Or wait for him to sit down before he started moving away!
- Grayson is probably bullied at school coz his dad is a massive prick and makes him ride to school in a baby seat.
- Why does Hannah come across as such a witch in vlogs that Stef films?! She's fine in her own?!
I can’t see this vlog? Where can I find it please?
---
I can’t see this vlog? Where can I find it please?
No worries, just found it. Wow those boys are way too big to sit in a seat like that?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I feel so bad for Grayson. Not only are they showing him on camera upset but publicly announcing he’s having issues at school.

Wanna bet some of this school mates parents have seen these videos and so has the classmates? I could see kids teasing him or even if they’re not, he feels viewed and is growing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There doesn't look to be anything for those two boys out there!!!! I'm laughing at Stef's job description on his IG : 'producer'...... 😂 It's like me saying I'm a chef because I've got an expensive set of pans.......😂😂

• Haha
Hannah preaches that people should find joy in little things on her yoga account, while she is never fulfilled in real life. They bought a camper van to spend weekends at the beach. They did a few trips and now she wants to spend every evening at a beach in Italy. I find it disturbing that nothing is ever good enough. Surely, people should follow their dreams, but their attitude is sickening. Everything needs to be better and happen faster. They can do whatever they want and will never be able to fill their inner void when they don't work on themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.