The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched their latest vlog and came here straight away- first time on this thread and it did not disappoint! stef is insufferable, so cringe and try hard šŸ˜– in a cost of living crisis, they really need to get a grip and make small changes like the rest of us, ditch the tesla, sell the bath house and move to a smaller town. i live in a town 10 min train ride away from bath and my cost of living is so much better in comparison. trying so hard to be relatable but just sounding like an out of touch prick šŸ„²
---
also his prints were the least funny things iā€™ve ever seen in my life šŸ’€ and the fact you see him take an A4 print out and trace it with a sharpieā€¦anyone can do that in seconds. no one wants to buy your tit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
just watched their latest vlog and came here straight away- first time on this thread and it did not disappoint! stef is insufferable, so cringe and try hard šŸ˜– in a cost of living crisis, they really need to get a grip and make small changes like the rest of us, ditch the tesla, sell the bath house and move to a smaller town. i live in a town 10 min train ride away from bath and my cost of living is so much better in comparison. trying so hard to be relatable but just sounding like an out of touch prick šŸ„²
---
also his prints were the least funny things iā€™ve ever seen in my life šŸ’€ and the fact you see him take an A4 print out and trace it with a sharpieā€¦anyone can do that in seconds. no one wants to buy your tit
I've said it before - they could've bought a small holding in North Yorkshire for what they paid for that dingy house in Bath. Plus, it would probably gain them a new audience. The North Yorkshire countryside is stunning - the drone shots would be amazing and Range Rover would probably just hand over a new four wheel drive. Hannah could do her yoga in the most picturesque places and, charge quite a bit for yoga classes

Reactions: 7
My eldest is the same age as Grayson, I watched Hannahā€™s vlogs every week when I was pregnant (she was a few weeks ahead of me) and I loved them. I lost interest as they got more and more pretentious (really, when stef started experimenting).

I just watched the Margate vlog (the first in ages) and they seemed so flat. Heā€™s moaning about cost of living but then expecting people to buy whatever heā€™s shilling that week (whether through the shop or ads), If Lurpak is Ā£5.50 people arenā€™t going to be able to afford your (not)witty prints!

Reactions: 15
Wow he's desperately regretting his fall out with "zoella" isn't he šŸ¤£ tonight saying how wonderful it was that she gave them a shout out and blew up their channel ... also noticed Hannah liking Zoe's posts again... trying to get back in the good books! What users!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow he's desperately regretting his fall out with "zoella" isn't he šŸ¤£ tonight saying how wonderful it was that she gave them a shout out and blew up their channel ... also noticed Hannah liking Zoe's posts again... trying to get back in the good books! What users!!!!
itā€™s so cringey how he always calls her ā€œzoellaā€ šŸ˜– i bet theyā€™re trying to work out how they can work the parent thing together. zoe and alfie have actually completely changed (for the better) since having ottie imo

Funny how he says he owes her for shouting out ā€œourā€ channel when at that time it was just Hannahā€™s and she was on course to be really successful. I think he ought to regret jumping in on it when Hannahā€™s channel was at its peak and bringing the vibe down!

Reactions: 10
Zoe, hopefully can now see what miserable twats they are.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think they had a fall out, just very different personalities as couples. Stef liked to poke fun at them in his videos a few years ago but he does that to most people more successful than him. Fragile ego!
---
To be fair Zoe and Alfie used to be really immature and irritating. Was never a fan!

Reactions: 4
Didn't he say they fell out after they were invited to watch joes movie and he said it was tit, then they didn't speak after that .. sure it was in one of their videos- probably thought he'd get views by spilling what had happened LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hannah now struggling with her hormones. Not saying she isnā€™t but cynical me just thinks itā€™s quite a relevant topic at the moment and gives her something to talk about. Sheā€™s going to be working with her friend- a health coach, in comments sheā€™s going to try rheal powder etcā€¦
Hoping to get a few ads out of it for sure

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hannah now struggling with her hormones. Not saying she isnā€™t but cynical me just thinks itā€™s quite a relevant topic at the moment and gives her something to talk about. Sheā€™s going to be working with her friend- a health coach, in comments sheā€™s going to try rheal powder etcā€¦
Hoping to get a few ads out of it for sure
If diet worked to control hormones, we wouldn't need HRT, the pill, the coil, hormone implants, thyroid medication etc etc

Yep, originally wantfeed was meant to be the thing that brought in the money which would allow Stef to continue to be able to put out videos, like his vlogs are some charitable gesture. Remember how he used to say he didn't make money from YouTube as all the money went to the artists whose music he used in the vlogs?

He asked people to invest in Wantfeed so they wouldn't have to go down the AD/Merchandising route. That hasn't quite worked out as planned. Remind me again where I can buy one of Grayson's bookmarks?

• Wow
When did he change Wantfeed ? Thatā€™s how often I look šŸ¤£!!!! It was based on the premise that if you saw something you wanted - youā€™d add it to your feed ā€¦for example a fruit bowl from John Lewis. Other people also interested in the same item could click on your link and you got a commission. Heā€™d got quite a few retailers on board. Now, itā€™s just a website selling overpriced prints, fudge and yoga classes! I wonder if he was told to change Wantfeed as he copied another website (???Social Super Store???)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.