The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the dog has mastitis, I know v little about dogs but I had mastitis twice whilst breastfeeding and never before or after... Has her dog had a litter?

Reactions: 1
What a twit she is. Jeeeez I wish when my anxiety hit me it was that aesthetic!!! 😂 Sorry, don’t mean to belittle or invalidate someone’s experience but come on. If anxiety is that bad, you can barely leave the house, let alone go to the GYM!! Or prance about on a walk with your 2 designer dogs. And you certainly don’t post it all prettily to IG with a cute filter on. Just me?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course he’s jumped on the mushroom tea trend.
To be fair in the recent video he’s the most genuine he’s been for a while. I support the sentiment behind the trend all the way.
I doesn’t surprise me that influencer type people need to have a guided mushroom trip in order to be sensible and appreciate their family/privileges more though.
I bet Hannah’s been asking him to play less Xbox for years 😂

Reactions: 3
Can't bring myself to watch the videos. Just his droning voiceovers send me over the edge. Notice he is desperately trying to get people to join his Patreon account though. That seems to have been another huge fail. He wants 2000 to sign up and has struggled to get over 200. This from a YouTube account of over 100k.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hannah beauty haul. Every item Gifted, every item AFF. Greedy cunts all,of them, not only do they get it for free they then make more money from it. True grifters. Hope selling your kids privacy is worth it! Also could not bel listening to a podcast of their and Hannah said she hadn’t realised different shops charge different amounts for things 🤯apparently the Co op at the top f the hill charges £7 for Lurpak and the one down the bottom end is £6.50, fair enough, same shop you may think it would be the same price, she then said and M&S is £6,50 so go there for your shopping!! She sounded such a middle class twit, all plumy in her voice. Still, the Patreon must be doing okay, they were destitute a while ago according to Stef. Now bought a Camper van.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They have lost followers on Patreon.

I'm not sure how they are sustain their lifestyle.

Yeah, Hannah has always come across as a bit of an airhead. Zero interest or knowledge of what is going on in the world unless it involve pretty things for a flatlay.

Reactions: 5
I think they’ve probably purchased the van under their company so they can claim it back through tax allowances or whatever.

• Wow
Hannah beauty haul. Every item Gifted, every item AFF. Greedy cunts all,of them, not only do they get it for free they then make more money from it. True grifters. Hope selling your kids privacy is worth it! Also could not bel listening to a podcast of their and Hannah said she hadn’t realised different shops charge different amounts for things 🤯apparently the Co op at the top f the hill charges £7 for Lurpak and the one down the bottom end is £6.50, fair enough, same shop you may think it would be the same price, she then said and M&S is £6,50 so go there for your shopping!! She sounded such a middle class twit, all plumy in her voice. Still, the Patreon must be doing okay, they were destitute a while ago according to Stef. Now bought a Camper van.
Sorry for all the spelling errors and missed words! Clumsy fingers 🤦‍♀️

Stef has posted an anti-vax-conspiracy-type video on his Twitter? Jeez I thought it couldn’t get any worse with him / them

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just scrolled his Twitter and there’s a few anti vax things on there, I’m surprised he’s still getting sponsored by sky and bmw
---

Oh god and if you go on his likes there’s absolutely loads!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Big ooft looking at his twitter. Amazing what a soft filter and whimsical editing style can hide on insta/YouTube.

Surprised no one has commented, but imagine the number of people that like him enough to follow him on twitter from watching the vlogs is pretty small.

Stef has posted an anti-vax-conspiracy-type video on his Twitter? Jeez I thought it couldn’t get any worse with him / them
He posted about the fear caused by covid a while ago (in an anti vaxx way not in a genuine this has been scary way) and when I commented (as an a&e nurse) he said I should listen to his podcast with a urology consultant about it. It was the final straw for me to unfollow.

• Wow
  • Angry
I remember he was all for Brexit wasn't he? So I'm not surprised he's an anti vax type, that's when I stopped following them. Saw their new video in my recommendations weirdly, they have supposedly stopped drinking? I couldn't be bothered watching them.
Are they still living in Bath?

Reactions: 6
He posted about the fear caused by covid a while ago (in an anti vaxx way not in a genuine this has been scary way) and when I commented (as an a&e nurse) he said I should listen to his podcast with a urology consultant about it. It was the final straw for me to unfollow.
I unfollowed then too. The consultant wouldn't even give his name. Disingenuous doesn't cover it. Also if he really wanted to talk about it in a investigative journalistic way, there were hundreds of doctors across the country on the frontline with covid patients. Why talk to a "consultant" who is an expert in urology rather than intensive care, a&e or respiratory?

i haven't watched them in YEARS since they were in their old flat and grayson was a toddler.... decided to watch their last video and hannah seems snobby now and stef is still rambling on the old voiceover lol i feel like they were more relatable and funny back in the day

Reactions: 8
I don’t think either of them are very bright. Stef wants to be the next Russell Brand & Hannah wants to be the next Adriene. But those jobs are taken…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i haven't watched them in YEARS since they were in their old flat and grayson was a toddler.... decided to watch their last video and hannah seems snobby now and stef is still rambling on the old voiceover lol i feel like they were more relatable and funny back in the day
They’ve defo lost something about themselves that made them so watchable. Admittedly I do still quite like Hannah’s vlogs. I was a bit disappointed when she stopped uploading yoga videos and instead only offered paid lessons.

Reactions: 2
They both come across so judgmental in their sober chat podcast. I can’t get over how so many people on social media seem like they never grow up.
---

Guarantee it won’t be long before they drink again and they’ll stand up on their soap box spouting reasons why it’s good to be back on the booze.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Parted ways with Gleam management. I expect this means bye bye to being sponsored by Sky and the BMW / LandRover ADs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.