The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His IG reel where he can't pronounce Roald Dahl's name!!! 😂 ...it's 'Roll Dowel' according to Stef!!! 💀 ...Stef it's pronounced 'Roald DAHHHL' ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He now claims that his dad died due to the booster vaccine (on Twitter, obvs).
I still can’t really believe he will outright spread messages that are often related to misinformation and conspiracy theories

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe at his age he’s spouting off on Twitter like that.

It is true the vaccines could have had detrimental affects on people with poor previous health, nurses will attest to this ..but the vaccine would not have been the sole cause of his fathers death. I mean, you could always tell his dad was not in an ideal state of health.

I can’t stand it when people twist the truth to suit their own agenda. Why he hates the vaccine so much I really don’t understand.
---
No wonder gleam dropped him - he’ll be the end of their influencer career, poor Hannah. I bet they’d be far more successful if he’d stayed behind the camera.

Reactions: 11
You could tell just looking at his dad that he had many underlying health problems.
Stef’s a dangerous prick.

Reactions: 8
Stef you stupid bleep stfu. Bet he's a trump supporter. Good luck when your new management drop you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe at his age he’s spouting off on Twitter like that.

It is true the vaccines could have had detrimental affects on people with poor previous health, nurses will attest to this ..but the vaccine would not have been the sole cause of his fathers death. I mean, you could always tell his dad was not in an ideal state of health.

I can’t stand it when people twist the truth to suit their own agenda. Why he hates the vaccine so much I really don’t understand.
---
No wonder gleam dropped him - he’ll be the end of their influencer career, poor Hannah. I bet they’d be far more successful if he’d stayed behind the camera.
do you think Gleam dropped them? I was wondering seeing his story today, as it didn’t sound bitter or spiteful at all

Reactions: 1
His dad mentioned having heart issues in the vlogs - I'm assuming he had heart failure as he complained about oedema in his legs/feet!!! WTF is Stef talking about!!!........

Reactions: 7
His dad mentioned having heart issues in the vlogs - I'm assuming he had heart failure as he complained about oedema in his legs/feet!!! WTF is Stef talking about!!!........
If he had heart issues covid was way more likely to kill him than a (very) rare reaction to the booster!

Reactions: 10
The camper van reel is ridiculous. They are always complaining about not having money and now look at the kind of van they got. All new and high-end interiour while the rest of us is struggling in the cost of living crisis. At least Hannah is happy before wanting something new in a few months.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The camper van reel is ridiculous. They are always complaining about not having money and now look at the kind of van they got. All new and high-end interiour while the rest of us is struggling in the cost of living crisis. At least Hannah is happy before wanting something new in a few months.
How much would one like that cost? I have no idea but imagine a lot with the solar panels on the roof and god knows what else.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How much would one like that cost? I have no idea but imagine a lot with the solar panels on the roof and god knows what else.
Around 35k. Sad when you think they were struggling to pay £7 for their butter 🙄 We may have to have a whip-round 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thinking about it they probably had some inheritance from Stefs dad.
I wouldn't have thought it would be much. Stef has sister/s and his dad had a v modest house in Ireland if I'm remembering the vlogs correctly. He did get the Bike of course. But the house split wouldn't have gone far, though yes perhaps enough for a camper. Either way it's a bit tone deaf to moan about butter costs and splash out on a camper!

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't have thought it would be much. Stef has sister/s and his dad had a v modest house in Ireland if I'm remembering the vlogs correctly. He did get the Bike of course. But the house split wouldn't have gone far, though yes perhaps enough for a camper. Either way it's a bit tone deaf to moan about butter costs and splash out on a camper!
Terraced houses in Belfast are around £120k for one that needs updating

Jesus bleeping Christ.

what a moron.

I am NOT surprised at the small minded idiots vaccine views cos let’s not forget when his dog needed to go to the vets because HE was dumb enough to get a designer dog and not pay the £10 a month vet insurance, he said they might have to put the dog down.

He’s basically a male Katie Hopkins, has no actual likeness for people to watch so has a chip on his shoulder. He uses long words spelled wrong to make it seem clever. Dumbass

he went off on a rant in a vlog a couple of years ago about an ex that left him and how he hopes she is suffering with her type 1 diabetes. The only reason they haven’t been cancelled is because no-one gives enough of a tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She bloody loves her job but she can’t be arsed to put up a youtube video…talking about a consistency. No mushroom will help her lazy ass.

• Wow
You could tell just looking at his dad that he had many underlying health problems.
Stef’s a dangerous prick.
His dad has prostrate cancer at one point, plus you could see he wasn’t in top health. Stef really thinks he’s being ultra edgy where in reality he comes across as a sad old twit.
---
She bloody loves her job but she can’t be arsed to put up a youtube video…talking about a consistency. No mushroom will help her lazy ass.
Oh she can when Christmas is upcoming and she knows it’s busy AD time! or she can get on insta asking if anyone has tried XY or Z before she buys them, ( as they are pricey) knowing full well by tagging the brands she will them get sent them for free.
---
Jesus bleeping Christ.

what a moron.

I am NOT surprised at the small minded idiots vaccine views cos let’s not forget when his dog needed to go to the vets because HE was dumb enough to get a designer dog and not pay the £10 a month vet insurance, he said they might have to put the dog down.

He’s basically a male Katie Hopkins, has no actual likeness for people to watch so has a chip on his shoulder. He uses long words spelled wrong to make it seem clever. Dumbass

he went off on a rant in a vlog a couple of years ago about an ex that left him and how he hopes she is suffering with her type 1 diabetes. The only reason they haven’t been cancelled is because no-one gives enough of a tit.
He also went on about Elle Darby ( it was clearly her) in a podcast, saying as a kid she tweeted some stuff and now can’t face being online! Umm it was loads of vile tweets, some made when she was at uni! Also a lot against Polish people!
---
I hope Rufus is getting the AD fee for the World Book Ad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.