The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah does an AD for a costume company for World Book Day saying 'if like me you disorganised..... Use blah, blah, blah for your costume' Grayson dressed up as a viking. Today Stef posts Grayson dressed in his own t-shirt and hoody for WBD. If you're going to be paid to encourage people to spend money on costumes at least be loyal to the company and follow it through otherwise its disingenuous and fake.

Your husband is doing his best to mess up your credibility Hannah. Also it was blatantly obvious Grayson didn't want to be filmed by Stef. Give the poor boy some privacy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
In her latest vlog she showed how little work she is doing during the day. Beside all of that she continues to act spoiled.
Lunch took so much effort for her and all she had to do is bake sweet potatoes in the oven and heat precooked beans.
In the midst of crisis they bought a new van but they cant afford the heating.
Coming from a less developed country my priorities are much different, heating and food are a must, everything else isnt.
Just mind blowing watching from a different perspective...

Reactions: 7
So they have a new travel Instagram .. it's weird seeing Hannah with babies .. do you think she'd cope now with small babies? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now, that they own all materialistic stuff they wanted, they want to be gifted one holiday after the other. Their mentality of always wanting more is sickening. I don't get why influencers don't feel shame for publicly begging for freebies and show of with it especially while so many people even in europe struggle.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I thought the same, it’s so obvious they are desperate for a long haul travel and are waiting for someone to give a donation. Why would they otherwise open a new account and publish an old photographs?

Reactions: 4
So they have a new travel Instagram .. it's weird seeing Hannah with babies .. do you think she'd cope now with small babies? 😏
I used to watch when she was pregnant with Grayson and stopped when he was a baby and she was walking around wearing headphones so she couldn't hear him cry!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought the same, it’s so obvious they are desperate for a long haul travel and are waiting for someone to give a donation. Why would they otherwise open a new account and publish an old photographs?
They've got a cheek ....they are only pulling in an average of 9k views on their vlogs. They used to get around 70k views when they got their yearly gifted ski trips. Other family vloggers getting the same views, aren't getting free holidays.......

I used to watch when she was pregnant with Grayson and stopped when he was a baby and she was walking around wearing headphones so she couldn't hear him cry!
That always gives me the heebie jeebies. Newborn baby screaming on a glass table with her downing a vodka coke with the headphones on. I'll also never forget her doing a whole video on how she's done her research and actually there was no benefits to breastfeeding at all no health benefits etc. Obv I couldn't give a duck if people bf or bottle feed. Really I don't bleeping care. But she's just thick as tit. Why did she fed Rufus then.

Reactions: 8
So many ads. New management company are working them hard. At least she is marking them as #ad for a change.

I had the misfortune of sampling one of her vlogs the other day - these two passed me by so I've no idea of what the history is etc.

But my goodness, I felt ill watching due to her camera work. Swinging it around the kitchen at speed. Also absolutely terrible sound. They need some soundproofing. Or she should wear a lavalier mic.

Won't be watching again.

That is all.

Reactions: 4
That always gives me the heebie jeebies. Newborn baby screaming on a glass table with her downing a vodka coke with the headphones on. I'll also never forget her doing a whole video on how she's done her research and actually there was no benefits to breastfeeding at all no health benefits etc. Obv I couldn't give a duck if people bf or bottle feed. Really I don't bleeping care. But she's just thick as tit. Why did she fed Rufus then.
That video is so upsetting to me. Your NEWBORN baby is hungry so feed him. They don't have routines.
I just went back and watched thr breastfeeding one. Mothers can feed however they choose of course. But to say there's no scientific evidence that breastfeeding is better is total nonsense. She wouldn't understand a scientific study if it was written in a daily journal next to a yoga mat. She sounds so dumb in those videos. Her voice has changed so much since then too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
AS IF she uses that skin and me bull that every other influencer is selling .. get off it Hannah we all know you're too snobby for that tit!

Reactions: 7
Opened a ‘travel account’ = blatant beg for freebie holidays!!! Pay for your own you greedy twats.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just seen Hannah's post about how they've done 9 months sober now. Fair play to them for making that lifestyle change as it was clear in vlogs how much alcohol had a hold on the pair of them.

Reactions: 6
I've always said he'd make a great wedding videographer 🤷🏼‍♀️ all the 'silky montages' and that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hannah is asking people on Insta about their experiences with moving abroad having kids. Now she wants to live in the "italian mountains" (wherever this should be). Who is going to tell her that there might be no yoga studio, no nail salon, no access to oat milk and chia seeds and the delivery of her lululemon parcels might take way longer than usual.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.