The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody needs that many supplements.

They go completely crazy about everything they take an interest in don’t they??

Stef likes the sound of his voice so he takes that to mean he can write a novel..
Hannah takes her health v seriously but takes that to mean she needs 8 supplements a day and a juice cleanse. God knows how many work-outs she does as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hannah's new vlog is sponsored by sky and she films a kindly gifted spa treatment followed by complaints that she hasn't bought new clothes in ages and doesn't know what to wear. Meanwhile Stef is begging for a bean bag chair on Insta. They definitly reached rock bottom in their careers.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
And interviewing his son for a playdoh AD. He must absolutely hate what he has become.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The juice fast! With a tiny hidden *gifted against the white worktop part of the photo. Is gifted even allowed, should it be #ad? So shady! I can't even be bothered to watch her instastories anymore let alone YouTube.

Hannah's new vlog is sponsored by sky and she films a kindly gifted spa treatment followed by complaints that she hasn't bought new clothes in ages and doesn't know what to wear. Meanwhile Stef is begging for a bean bag chair on Insta. They definitly reached rock bottom in their careers.
Didn’t she just bought that striped jumper a while ago, and also a white sneakers? Come on, she also bought plenty of sportswear clothes during the lockdown as well as those pricey running shoes. They are never grateful and never will be, can’t appreciate their privileged lifestyle millions people dream about.

Reactions: 4
Just saw the #prayforpippy post on Stefs story. Not sure if most peoples first thought would be to post on social media when their dog is unwell and at the vets?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just saw the #prayforpippy post on Stefs story. Not sure if most peoples first thought would be to post on social media when their dog is unwell and at the vets?
Knowing him he'll crowdfund for the vets bills 😒

• Haha
  • Angry
Their dog is ill so the non-religious Stef starts a hashtag #prayforpippy. The same man who mocked another vlogger for exploiting personal family matters for content. He is such a hypocritic.

Do you think he made sure the lighting was just right, rushed to get his decent camera and made sure Hannah's head was tilted at just the right angle for the photo at the vets?

Hopefully the dog will be fine but I expect Stef is already searching through all his past footage of the dog and writing the eulogy and a piece about when he lost his first childhood pet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Putting two and two together, based on their dogs Instagram handle, pippy is in season or just been in season. Could be a phantom pregnancy but it wouldn’t be as serious as Stef’s story implied

Reactions: 1
Putting two and two together, based on their dogs Instagram handle, pippy is in season or just been in season. Could be a phantom pregnancy but it wouldn’t be as serious as Stef’s story implied
Could it be a pyrometra? #getyourbitchspayed ?

Came to see if anyone had commented on the photo he put up of Grayson the other day with his middle fingers up.. do they think it’s cool to raise their 8 year old to be doing that? Then they complain he’s a little tit, what do they expect?! Thoughts?

• Angry
I don't follow Steff as I can't stand him. But, as a parent of young teenage boys, I'd say they are going to have big problems later on if they encourage this behaviour. I find dealing with my sons' challenging behaviour hard enough as it is, without encouraging them to be arseholes when they were younger.
He's one of those parents who like to think they are so cool and not like the other parents. Will probably try to befriend Grayson's mates when he's older as he wants to be oh so cool. But he just comes across as a prize prick.
We aren't here to be our kids mates we are their parents and act as a role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of COURSE they don't have insurance for their dogs. 😒 Definitely a gofund me coming up if it needs an operation

• Angry
No insurance? What muppets to have two expensive breed dogs and not get pet insurance. Live in a million pound house, buy endless expensive tech and make-up but can't stomp up £20 a month for pet insurance.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just seen his story. The way he is talking about poor Pip! She’s the stupid one? You’re the stupid one for not getting any insurance! What complete bellends. They have the money! Plus she’s a dog! How can you expect her to learn from it, poor thing doesn’t know what’s going on. I’m a veterinary nurse and foreign body surgeries are expensive because they are incredibly time consuming and involve a lot of staff. At the very least he didn’t start going on about how vets are money hungry, because they’re not. They work incredibly hard to help animals and guess what, medicines and labour are very expensive. What a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As a sausage dog owner myself, it’s INCREDIBLY selfish and stupid not to have good dog health insurance. They are such a high risk for IVDD for which surgery can easily cost 7k. With all their gadgets, getaways and expensive home, I really can’t believe the cheek of not having insurance. My partner and I share a flat with someone else in London (we’re not made of money) but we always made sure our dog has a really good insurance. It’s just common sense. The only people that shouldn’t have insurance are people who can afford to pay out of pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've watched Stefs recent Instagram story and I can't believe what I saw. Having enough money to spend on hair transplantation and tech stuff, but not willing to help their dog if it is getting too expensive. Even calling it a "love limit" in front of Rufus. No wonder that Hannah often seen with a glass of wine. No other chance to cope with someone like him.

Maybe someone should tell Stef that putting a dog to sleep and burning it, costs money too. Welcome to the real world where not every little thing is kindly gifted.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
As a sausage dog owner myself, it’s INCREDIBLY selfish and stupid not to have good dog health insurance. They are such a high risk for IVDD for which surgery can easily cost 7k. With all their gadgets, getaways and expensive home, I really can’t believe the cheek of not having insurance. My partner and I share a flat with someone else in London (we’re not made of money) but we always made sure our dog has a really good insurance. It’s just common sense. The only people that shouldn’t have insurance are people who can afford to pay out of pocket.
I've watched Stefs recent Instagram story and I can't believe what I saw. Having enough money to spend on hair transplantation and tech stuff, but not willing to help their dog if it is getting too expensive. Even calling it a "love limit" in front of Rufus. No wonder that Hannah often seen with a glass of wine. No other chance to cope with someone like him.

Maybe someone should tell Stef that putting a dog to sleep and burning it, costs money too. Welcome to the real world where not every little thing is kindly gifted.
Worst part is give it three months and a new puppy will be on the scene.

did Stef actually say they might elect to have her put down instead of pay for the surgery to clear the blockage? I’d check but I don’t want to look at his stories again

Last edited:
  • Angry
Worst part is give it three months and a new puppy will be on the scene.

did Stef actually say they might elect to have her put down instead of pay for the surgery to clear the blockage? I’d check but I don’t want to look at his stories again
I guess it is more about him trying to be controversial as always. He says that Hannah would do everything to safe Pippy, but he is more pragmatic and that there is a financial limit.

• Angry
They're fucked now if they try and get insurance they'll never get cover for another tummy issue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.