The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear lord he is writing a novel now so he can turn it into a screen play and direct it. Assume he'll want to star in it too.

No wonder he doesn't have time to make a half decent vlog anymore whilst he plays at all these sidelines - podcast, selling sweets and coffee on Wantfeed, selling on overpriced prints and his son's bookmarks via his online shop. He really hasn't got a clue what to do with his life which is quite depressing watching a middle aged man in his midlife crisis.
Just what the world needs. Another ‘YTuber’ author 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It is so uncomfortable to watch, that Stef is still holding on to the thought of having a major breakthrough in his life that will turn him super famous and rich. They have such a priviledged life and are not able to appreciate it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is so uncomfortable to watch, that Stef is still holding on to the thought of having a major breakthrough in his life that will turn him super famous and rich. They have such a priviledged life and are not able to appreciate it at all.
I just think anything he writes will be pretentious and depressing!

Reactions: 11
If he finds it hard enough to put out a half hour family vlog every couple of weeks can you imagine him with a publishers deadline.

In all seriousness if Hannah brought out a coffee table book on make up tips or even yoga I can imagine there being a market for it but no one wants the ramblings of a boring, depressing, middle aged no one.

Reactions: 13
If he finds it hard enough to put out a half hour family vlog every couple of weeks can you imagine him with a publishers deadline.

In all seriousness if Hannah brought out a coffee table book on make up tips or even yoga I can imagine there being a market for it but no one wants the ramblings of a boring, depressing, middle aged no one.
We have Matt Haig for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I rewatched loads of their old vlogs when I had covid a couple of months back and the change in stef is huge.
I think he thrived being a “hipster twit”, zooming round on his Vespa, having bands playing gigs in his living room, random weekday date nights in london, where as Hannah thrives having this kind of pseudo upper class mummy vibe in bath, walking the dogs, eating flax seeds and being in bed with an insta cool book my 9pm.

I think he was sold a lie by Hannah about what their lives in bath would be like, and obviously most of their paid work dried up around the same time, although covid obviously hit all creators in that way.
I think that’s why he won’t do the vlogs that people want- aka Hannah and the kids. Because then he has nothing, no control over anything. He’s the editor, he controls the content they put out and he would rather drive the channel even further in to the ground that accept that viewers like Hannah’s simpler content.

Reactions: 18
Anyone seen Hannah has apparently got a job at a yoga studio? I know it’s only one class a week at the moment but surely they can’t be doing that well if she’s had to pick that up?? She always seemed like the type who would prefer not to work if she can help it

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Hannah has apparently got a job at a yoga studio? I know it’s only one class a week at the moment but surely they can’t be doing that well if she’s had to pick that up?? She always seemed like the type who would prefer not to work if she can help it
I actually think it will do her the world of good. Gives her some independence and will meet so many new people

Reactions: 16
Hopefully some independence away from Stef will do her the world of good. Mixing with real people where Stef can't take over.

Leave Stef in his office to play at novel writing, building a business empire of selling sweets and his son's bookmarks and crying at his failed career because no one is interested in his ego trip videos and are watching tiktok and reels instead.

Reactions: 14
Urgh Stef is killing that channel and yet his ego won’t let him see it, always blaming the fact they’re “different”. The decent video quality are actually a selling point but his constant hot takes and opinion drivel is not. Honestly Hannah seems to have given up on the channel, she’s too busy with the kids and dogs. She started training with the yoga because she can see the wood from the trees. I don’t even mind Stef in small doses his dry cracks at the kids used to make me laugh back when they were too young to know what he meant.

Reactions: 4
I really can’t abide Stef but I did enjoy his poke at Jonathan Joly yesterday. (ETA I still think he’s a dick though and also guilty of using his kids for content just not in such a vile way as Mr Potato Head Joly.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Stef has a cheek talking about Jotsto, he has sold his kids’ privacy down the river for money too. He’s a hypocrite.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think They are doing that well. Just coping, he has said a few times they are struggling. Sky have basically kept their mortgage going.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s not even taking medications but supplements. A pill box reminds people to take the right medication at the right time, and helps avoid medication mix-ups. With supplements it doesn’t really matter weather you skip one pill or not.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.