The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh and their rooms all have to be so aesthetic too. Kids rooms should be a reflection of their likes and interests - not something from Pinterest . I can’t stand influencer decor!

Reactions: 7
I agree, all influencers have the same decor, Michalaks are no different, that small designer office table in Graysons room is hideous, he could barely put a book on it that fits, its too small for a school child.

Reactions: 3
She did an AD for a different bed in Grayson's room in October 2020. Who changes a bed after only 10 months? Wanted the money from Benson for Beds but obviously not a brand they want in the house.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see any of these bed stories on Instagram was it? Maybe they took them down if lots of people where asking about the tiny bedrooms?

I totally agree that their house is so bland and gloomy and not suited for kids. Tiny rooms, no space for toys (but each parent has a play room 🙃) and tiny garden. Their kids are always an afterthought when it comes to the home - same with a lot of influencers I think.

Do they even bother making YouTube videos at all anymore?

They seem to have their fingers in every pie going at the moment but not doing any of them well, or even consistently.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or do all these insta mums who have made their money from becoming mothers seem to be the ones who spend the least amount of time with their kids?! I’ve never known a bunch of mums have so much “self care” days or trips away by themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or do all these insta mums who have made their money from becoming mothers seem to be the ones who spend the least amount of time with their kids?! I’ve never known a bunch of mums have so much “self care” days or trips away by themselves!
Ha! You make a good point! They really should be taking the kids out to spend the money they helped earn.

Reactions: 5
That’s great Hannah, you have a browse whilst your kids draw on a shop’s changing room mirrors….
Here’s a novel idea, maybe look after your own kids, teach them that drawing on something that isn’t theirs is rude and disrespectful and maybe discipline them once in a while? You know, like a parent is supposed to!!!

Reactions: 6
My children would never ever think about drawing on the walls even if I would allow it, it’s something you learn from a very young age. And to publish it as if it’s something cute and funny to thousands of people is really stupid.

My children would never ever think about drawing on the walls even if I would allow it, it’s something you learn from a very young age. And to publish it as if it’s something cute and funny to thousands of people is really stupid.
It’s just so ridiculously rude! I bet those shop assistants are like “great we have to clean that off now because she can’t either be bothered to or is unable to control her children.” It’s not cute in any way to raise your children and basically you are (and indirectly also teaching your children!) that it’s ok to treat shop assistants like total tit!

She needs a quiet moment to choose her free clothes. She's a busy mamma bear after all. I bet those brats have been in holiday club since the second the schools broke up.
I've not heard much talk about Rufus starting school soon. I wonder if they're holding him back a year as he's so young.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just unfollowed the yoga account, will she ever post anything of value or just constant showy off body pics? I’m not waiting to find out 😆 got a bit bored of all the quotes too! Snore!
Her poses always look off to me. I guess thats what happens when you do your yoga teaching online rather than have someone correct your form

Reactions: 5
That will be all that organic honey on their ethically sourced muesli.

Maybe Grayson gets rewarded with a farm market granola bar everytime he records one of Stef's scripted voice overs or draws a bookmark for Stef to sell. Maybe if Stef spend a little longer supervising teeth brushing instead of close up filming of Hannah applying her make up Grayson wouldn't need a filling.

If they swapped the Georgian Bath townhouse for a council flat, if Hannah was teaching pole dancing instead of yoga, if the dashhounds were staffs people would question their parenting but because they are middle class it seems to be overlooked.

THIS IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!! Never a truer sentiment EVER!!!

• Heart
Her poses always look off to me. I guess thats what happens when you do your yoga teaching online rather than have someone correct your form
She's embarrassingly average. Which wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't trying to start a YouTube channel in an already over saturated market. Keep it off camera Hannah.
She doesn't bring anything new and im sorry, but in my opinion you CANNOT and SHOULD NOT do yoga teacher training over Zoom.

I thought Stef said they were doing weekly vlogs again ......like they used to do (without all the cinematic bullshittery)........

Reactions: 1
I thought Stef said they were doing weekly vlogs again ......like they used to do (without all the cinematic bullshittery)........

I swear he says that and then you tune in and it’s another dreary monologue again.

Does anyone else find it very odd and utterly self indulgent that Hannah chose to walk around a bleeping meadow with her coffee and dogs rather than taking Rufus for his first day of school?! I just can’t get my head round that. I don’t think even Meldrum would do this.

Sick to death of hearing her prattle on about how hard the school holidays have been trying to work round the kids. I’m sorry but all we ever see her doing is yoga, walking the dogs, reading, and mooching around Bath. Such a self indulgent mother. She hasn’t got a clue.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it very odd and utterly self indulgent that Hannah chose to walk around a bleeping meadow with her coffee and dogs rather than taking Rufus for his first day of school?! I just can’t get my head round that. I don’t think even Meldrum would do this.

Sick to death of hearing her prattle on about how hard the school holidays have been trying to work round the kids. I’m sorry but all we ever see her doing is yoga, walking the dogs, reading, and mooching around Bath. Such a self indulgent mother. She hasn’t got a clue.

WHAT? She actually did that instead of take him for his first day? Are you joking 😲 that’s beyond, how selfish!

• Wow
See he is still desperately trying to get Wantfeed off the ground. Flogging a dead horse there Stef. Time to get real jobs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.