The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don't worry he is going to have a think about ways to making money out of other people's kids now. And he has the audacity to think he is bigger and better than tiktok stars.

Reactions: 2
And don't worry he is going to have a think about ways to making money out of other people's kids now. And he has the audacity to think he is bigger and better than tiktok stars.
He’s a bloody embarrassment! They both are. Grow the duck up, get your kids off the internet and go get a job.

Reactions: 4
They are also deleting any comments that are respectfully critical on the latest video. They chase trends 3 years too late. It feels like they’ve already dropped the podcast and it won’t be long until the yoga will drop too because of lack of views. Want feed feels like it’s just prepped to sell. I wonder if they get much activity on it.

Just checked our WantFeed- saw the mental health tab- thought oh that’s a bit weird for a shopping website but I’ll go with it…it’s clearly a cop out by Stef to say our website is called WantFeed but we don’t want anyone pressured to be materialistic. I’m thinking it’s a nice little tie in to somewhere like the Samaritans or other services..

Nope it’s a collection of chargable psychotherapy services. I’m sorry but what is the point of that? Surely you would conduct your own in depth research and find a suitable therapist yourself? Not just go with one off a random website? Then surely you would just go to it and not put it on a online list? It’s the sort of thing you don’t exactly put on a list….im having a mental health crisis. Oh wait, let me put it on my WantFeed first….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHO IS BUYING £10 BOOK MARKS DRAWN BY A CHILD???? Seriously who?!?!
I feel so sorry for Grayson, he is being used by his parents for profit. It’s very nice of them wanting to help him earn some pocket money but not this way, not by selling himself on the internet among thousants of people. He is so cute and innocent and seeing him saying the words Stef put in his mouth is actually very sad.

What makes the Michalaks particularly unpleasant is how vocal and snide they've persistently been about other influencers and their endeavors. They exploit their kids and money-grab in exactly the same way as the worst of their peers, so the superiority complex has always been baffling, tacky and genuinely nasty. I've never understood why they don't get called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am new to watching The Michalaks. Sorry if it has been discussed a lot already but can anyone tell me how they made their money, please? Has it just been through YouTube/‘influencing’? My dream is to buy a house in Bath so I’m being nosey. 😂

Reactions: 1
Through a lot of ADs. Stef used to claim they don't make money from YouTube because all the money would go to music artist through copyright. Hannah used to sell overpriced makeup bags, they have a printshop and Stef raised funds for his vanity project Wantfeed by setting up a go fund me and asked viewers to contribute. He has been trying to make Wantfeed happen for at least 5 years as they went to Australia for a jolly / business trip to meet web designers long before she was pregnant with Rufus.

• Heart
I feel quite sad whenever they show Grayson, the swearing and drawing on his bedding that Stef showed the other week just shows what a disturbed child he is growing up to be. Something just doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 9
I feel quite sad whenever they show Grayson, the swearing and drawing on his bedding that Stef showed the other week just shows what a disturbed child he is growing up to be. Something just doesn’t sit right.
I missed that, what happened? I agree with you though. Feel sorry for him as the way Stef has always talked to him in a snidey adult way annoyed me..

I missed that, what happened? I agree with you though. Feel sorry for him as the way Stef has always talked to him in a snidey adult way annoyed me..
It was on Stefs story the other day he pulled back Graysons duvet and he had wrote on the sheet underneath “fuk u”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It was on Stefs story the other day he pulled back Graysons duvet and he had wrote on the sheet underneath “fuk u”
🙁 I wouldn't be angry if I caught my child doing that, I would be so sad and upset and extremely concerned. Very disturbing behaviour.

Reactions: 15
I don't think Garyson wrote that on the bed sheet. I think Stef did because he thinks he is funny and likes to play the anti-parent with rebel, feral kids.

Reactions: 8
If that’s what Stef puts on his stories then just imagine the stuff they don’t show….

Reactions: 3
Hannah was saying in one podcast about how she was in the shop with Greyson and another person told her off for something Greyson was doing - I have a friend who lets her kids run feral and it reminded me that’s probably Hannah too 🤭

Omg so glad I’ve just found this thread.

I used to ADORE them when they lived back in London before Rufus was born, they were far more relatable and I genuinely looked forward to settling down and watching their video each week.

since they moved they’ve just become the most pretentious bougie couple, and honestly they grate on me something rotten now. Stef had such talent but clearly can’t be arsed, he was too busy flogging the dead horse that is Wantfeed as a wannabe Jeff Bezos. I used to quite like Hannah but she just comes across as quite unlikeable and ungrateful these days, always wanting more.

I’m gonna go see what new crap they’re pumping out these days and will be back to catch up!
I remember them being one of the first blogging families I watched and I thought they were just so cool. Then they started doing ‘electricity free nights’ and he would film himself playing guitar and singing to Hannah and I started to think they were a bit plonkerish.

Since then it’s slowly started to just go downhill.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just had a scroll through the wantfeed Instagram. Jesus.

For someone who supposedly had a nearly twenty year long career in Marketing and PR his grammar and spelling is appalling. So too are his tag lines, I could have done better as a graduate.

If he placed an ounce of the effort he puts into ‘silky shots’ into his marketing strategies then I imagine they would see a significant rise in interest in the platform.

As for Grayson learning about ‘the structuring of small companies’ Jesus Christ how do you say pretentious. They’ve also clearly told him to mispell on the bookmark. He’s what eight years old and written helo - Christ how fake.

Reactions: 3
Her fake boobs are always all over her yoga IG account, just can’t take her seriously. Adriene has never tried to look appealing in a way that Hanna desperately wants to.

Hannah just put a vlog up so i decided to punish myself ams watch it. Cheeky bastards have sold the FREE sofa they got. bleeping cunts.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.