The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand it when influencers, like Hannah moan how hard they have it. I think they try & be relatable but they just aren’t.

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at Stef finally editing a vlog and telling Instagram stories that some viewers might be offended by parts of it. Hate to tell you Stef but unless the offensive bits are in the first few minutes no one will see it. Can't remember the last time I have managed to bare more than 5 mins of Stef's ego vlogs let alone watch a whole one and from the viewing figures I am not the only one.

Reactions: 7
Had to laugh at Stef finally editing a vlog and telling Instagram stories that some viewers might be offended by parts of it. Hate to tell you Stef but unless the offensive bits are in the first few minutes no one will see it. Can't remember the last time I have managed to bare more than 5 mins of Stef's ego vlogs let alone watch a whole one and from the viewing figures I am not the only one.
Ooh he thinks he’s so hard doesn’t he, he loves it when he offends people. Suppose it’s the only time he gets engagement 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will be another clickbait title in a desperate attempt to bring in more than 20k views at the same time pretending he doesn't care about numbers. He'll be crying into his latte wondering how his successful and highly regarded channel has fallen apart. If the michalak youtube channel was a dog you would put it out of its misery.

Reactions: 9
I took one for the team and watched it. It was one big ad for wantfeed and hannahs crap overpriced yoga. Also ru started school and grayson got stuck up a tree. Stefs voice is getting more and more put on as each word goes by. Announciating bits that send a rod of cringe through me. Hannah has adopted a new voice and dropped her faux plummy momma bear wannabe voice. She also worked soooooo hard on her yoga retreat while the kids were at summer camp. So you worked while your children were at childcare. So like every other working parent out there. Also I'm convinved they aren't getting vaccinated as hannah was coming up with excuses such as she didn't want to charge too much for a physical retreat abroad. Whatever i couldn't give a flying duck if they aren't getting vaccinated and get ill. That's their choice. But when has she ever worried about ripping people off? I just think she can't go as she'd have to quarantine. Also she's dropped the healthy food for the kids and they're munching choco hoops for breakie. Yes lads get it down you.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe Grayson's bookmarks are on wantfeed for £9.99.... a tenner for a piece of paper!! At 7 years old, I made magazines and sold them to my neighbours for 50p... I genuinely didn't think they would actually go through with this... Did Stef not take anything from the Zoella advent calendar scandal? 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Funk me. Watched for a couple of minutes, as soon as the AD for ‘pick a mix’ started turned off! He’s aTwat! I think people who sell out their children’s childhoods are bigger bellends than some guy on Tiktok!

I just can not relate with their lifestyle one bit, what does she exactly do all day, practicing yoga and read books, and then moaning how hard her life is jugling between work and kids. Also selling people advices how everyone can find 30 minutes in day for yoga. No Hannah, I can not find it, I have a full time 8am-4pm job, I have to wake up at 6,30am, take my kids to school and nursery, then I have to drive to get to the office, I have to pick them up after school and take them to activities, when they are done at 6pm we usually go to the park and then home to prepare a dinner, take a bath and enjoy time together as a family. At 9 we are all done and having zero energy for yoga. That is what real life looks like sexy momma bear!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine being in a relationship where you are always trying to one up the other person! They don’t listen to what either one is saying and just talk over each other meaning they then have to laugh at their own jokes

They both look like they have come to the point where they are:

a) not relatable
b) grasping at new ideas (which are already done to death)
c) trying to act natural and becoming more and more contrived
d) blaming Social Media for their failings when they need to look at themselves

I enjoyed them before they moved to Bath. Now they really are a pair of "hipster twats"

Reactions: 6
What is so incredulous is that Stef and Hannah have been making a living off their two sons since Hannah found out she was pregnant. Cameras stuck in their faces, Grayson being made to recite his Dad's monologues. The Michalaks wouldn't exist if they didn't exploit Grayson and Rufas but Stef is getting pats on the back and being told well done for teaching Grayson how to make money.

It’s all so bloody dreary! I unfollowed because I was sick of Stef’s silky montages and monologues. Just came back to see if anything had changed and nope it’s still dreary. Stef rambling on about how they’re not like every other youtuber (yes you are!) and “ooh aren’t I a sarcastic ironic bastard for going against the social grain?”

Its dull. Wantfeed is crap, Yoga with Hannah is a rip off of other yoga influencers, their content is crap!

Time to get real jobs guys. See how your hipster approach to life works out in the workplace!

Reactions: 8
I was done with the stupid vlog in the first 5 seconds when he said that guy on TikTok makes him want to run off and join the Taliban

twit.

Reactions: 4
Omg so glad I’ve just found this thread.

I used to ADORE them when they lived back in London before Rufus was born, they were far more relatable and I genuinely looked forward to settling down and watching their video each week.

since they moved they’ve just become the most pretentious bougie couple, and honestly they grate on me something rotten now. Stef had such talent but clearly can’t be arsed, he was too busy flogging the dead horse that is Wantfeed as a wannabe Jeff Bezos. I used to quite like Hannah but she just comes across as quite unlikeable and ungrateful these days, always wanting more.

I’m gonna go see what new crap they’re pumping out these days and will be back to catch up!

Reactions: 12
Omg so glad I’ve just found this thread.

I used to ADORE them when they lived back in London before Rufus was born, they were far more relatable and I genuinely looked forward to settling down and watching their video each week.

since they moved they’ve just become the most pretentious bougie couple, and honestly they grate on me something rotten now. Stef had such talent but clearly can’t be arsed, he was too busy flogging the dead horse that is Wantfeed as a wannabe Jeff Bezos. I used to quite like Hannah but she just comes across as quite unlikeable and ungrateful these days, always wanting more.

I’m gonna go see what new crap they’re pumping out these days and will be back to catch up!
The two products they highlighted from Wantfeed - sweets & coffee. The coffee girl seemed lovely, but you can get nice ground coffee on most high streets & many websites already.

The Taliban “joke”. I don’t lack a sense of humour but that “joke” isn’t witty, dark humour it’s just dumb.

I had a giggle when I saw Ali Gordon. Though I love that Stef post hair plugs looks down on people like Ali.

Their biggest problem apart from their general wankness. Is that they've both changed so much since they were in their cool London flat. Zipping around shoredich on the Vespa and they've both massively changed for the worse. Hannah especially. Hannah use to be a witch sometimes but there was a lot to like about her.

Stef has a huge chip on his shoulder that he hasn't been discovered by mainstream media but doesn't matter how good his editing is no one wants to work with someone as big a knob as him. He can't blame Tiktok for that.

I'm at a lost to what Wantfeed is. It went from being a way to earn commission by recommending products (already available by afflicted links) to now being some low budget Etsy for pick n mix, coffee or a seven year old kids bookmarks. He'll keep trying to flog this dead horse and hide away in his office playing with graphics for a website no one is interested in. It has less that 2000 followers on Instagram. Viewers might buy something out of sympathy for him but not because they think it's the best way to buy sweets or kids drawings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.