The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obvious which dog Hannah prefers, always photos and cuddles with same one šŸ™„ also broadcasting each morning where you walk isnā€™t clever.
Sheā€™s awful isnā€™t she, poor George doesnā€™t get a look in.

Reactions: 6
Last vlog when stef Shames some poor bastard called ben for TRYING to educate and help the uneducated dick that thinks he knows everything and uses click bait to lure you in then STILL calls Valium an antidepressant!!!!! And gives TERRIBLE mental health advice because heā€™s so knowledgeableā€¦. I cannot do it to myself anymore. These people are soulless and are damaging their children for hover surfboard toys?!! Wtafā€¦. I feel sooo sorry for those kids, but I will feel soooo glad the day they actually have to quitā€¦ stealing scenes from ā€œstagedā€ teaching yoga and asking for payment when youā€™ve got a brand new online qualification!!! Zero morals, yet talk about things to us lower beings like lecturing in the meaning of lifeā€¦ patronising spoilt commercial and capitalist wankersā€¦ those poor kids never deserved this

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is he now trying to sell his 7 year son's drawings as bookmarks?

He really is sinking to the lowest of the low in the desperate attempt to make easy money.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is he now trying to sell his 7 year son's drawings as bookmarks?

He really is sinking to the lowest of the low in the desperate attempt to make easy money.
And yet he looked right down his nose at all the family YouTubers!

Reactions: 1
Hannah has just posted about the positive hypnobirthing company being at her home birth with Rufus.

I wonder how much that would cost? Seems pricey šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hannah has just posted about the positive hypnobirthing company being at her home birth with Rufus.

Yeah they always talk about being desperate for work and how covid has impacted their income but they sure do have a luxe lifestyle. I was thinking that earlier when she posted a pic of rufus at their super posh gym! The cost of their life must be stressful!

Yeah they always talk about being desperate for work and how covid has impacted their income but they sure do have a luxe lifestyle. I was thinking that earlier when she posted a pic of rufus at their super posh gym! The cost of their life must be stressful!
You can bet that they have claimed every government grant going because ā€œCOVID has affected their businessā€, when itā€™s more likely that their followers are just losing interest.

Absolutely. Could never imagine them in an Aldi or primark

(Theyā€™re missing out šŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 3
Hannah did try and do an advert for Aldi or Lidl make up once. Totally unbelievable and not credible as anyone who followed her knows she is only into high end make up. Was when I decided I couldn't follow these money grabbing parasites anymore.

Reactions: 6

It was free. Siobhan gifted the course to her and then obviously knew theyā€™d film the birth so offered to come to that as well

Has someone told Stef that these helicopter stories that the nursery staff do with Rufus is quality Instagram content?

I just watched Stef's stories where he is filming Rufus, trying to get him to make up a story and he says to Rufus 'You do it for nursery why won't you do it for me?' Probably because Nursey don't have a camera stuck in his face and do it as part of play rather than for his Dad to try and turn it into content for Instagram.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So obsessed with his own ego filming himself doing a trick on Grayson he doesn't realise he has actually filmed and shared his son's penis on his stories.

Ffs keep your children safe. Watch your stories before sharing them to anyone on the net. bleeping idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So obsessed with his own ego filming himself doing a trick on Grayson he doesn't realise he has actually filmed and shared his son's penis on his stories.

Ffs keep your children safe. Watch your stories before sharing them to anyone on the net. bleeping idiot.
Not sure thatā€™s right, you canā€™t see anything apart through his legs, the sofa?!

Sorry this is slightly off topi but how do I do a new post? I want to make a thread on Hannahā€™s friend Gemma Jade?

Last edited:
Not sure thatā€™s right, you canā€™t see anything apart through his legs, the sofa?!

Sorry this is slightly off topi but how do I do a new post? I want to make a thread on Hannahā€™s friend Gemma Jade?

He has now edited it but before everything was on display. Whilst Stef was doing the trick poor Grayson realised he was being filmed and hid his private parts but not before Steff posts it to Instagram.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I wonder how Hannahā€™s first paid yoga class went. I still canā€™t believe people will pay for it tbh! I couldnā€™t stand to have such a poser for a yoga teacher. She seems so disingenuous and more about the aesthetic of being a yoga teacher for Instagram.

He can be a twit at times but omg, I really feel for Stef. Grief is a hard hard thing.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve just seen on Louise Pentlands new podcast she interviewed Hannah like a month ago with that hypnobirthing lady.

Does anyone else find it so so odd that weā€™ve not heard a peep about this from Hannah? Why not engage and share this with your followers - is this not your job? šŸ˜•

I WISHB tea channel vloggers would do the michalaksā€¦ itā€™s child abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.