The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason manford is my only claim to fame....I spoke to him on the radio in Manchester and won free tickets to a gig. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nicola’s voice is incredible. Can’t believe Ken kept saying it was Cheryl, there is no way Cheryl can sing like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I felt a bit sorry for Ken. How's he meant to give decent guesses / give some funny chat about them when there's no way he's heard of most of the contestants?

Reactions: 7
Nicola’s voice is incredible. Can’t believe Ken kept saying it was Cheryl, there is no way Cheryl can sing like that.
she really has got a cracking voice. I always liked her (and Kimberly tbf) the best. Seemed least diva-ish

Reactions: 4
Always thought it was Jason Manford but Im so suprised at how amazing he can sing! Definitely looking into tickets for his show curtains now!

Reactions: 5
It’s done the job, we all know how great Nicola and Jason’s voices are now and think Katherine Jenkins might actually not take herself too seriously

Nicola was great. "The ginger one from Girls Aloud" is all grown up.

Reactions: 4
Nicola was great. "The ginger one from Girls Aloud" is all grown up.
I always thought she was the best singer of the band also she’s the most naturally pretty and let’s people see us with ginger hair and pale skin don’t need to change how we look

• Heart
Cameleon would have gone further with better song choices, his version of Creep was very good, but True Colours was a struggle vocally.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.