The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she look so amazing after coming out of a giant Octopus costume?

She seems lovely.
She does seem lovely. Rita Ora has been good with her guesses.
I'm struggling to watch because I can't stand Ken. My daughter thinks he's funny but I'm finding him annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure, I'm just looking for any link possible haha
Ha! They have been clues on some weeks though.

I'm struggling to watch because I can't stand Ken. My daughter thinks he's funny but I'm finding him annoying 😂
I'm finding Rita annoying too though! She started by guessing all her friends then realised she had to play properly 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have no idea who he is and can't even bothered to find out!

I like Rita Ora too, she seems very down to earth.

My daughter keeps walking in and out, I've told her she has to watch series 2 with me.

I had to laugh at Ken guessing Cheryl. Did you listen to the vocals?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m new to this thread so it might have been mentioned in the past. Does Ken just pull random guesses out of thin air because he doesn’t know any celebrities? Every episode he pretends he’s joking about his tit guess’ 🙄

Last edited:
For once I'm happy with the final 2 in a singing contest. I'm glad Queen Bee won.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.