The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo I'm excited for this.

Not so excited to hear my partner moan "get this crap off the telly" every week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Oooo I'm excited for this.

Not so excited to hear my partner moan "get this crap off the telly" every week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The first episode I was like this is alot of shite then I got pure hooked and was desperate to find out who they were 😄

Reactions: 4
I let out a squeal and a fist whomping yes!! About 5 minutes ago when in seen a series 2 I AM EXCITED ALREADY haha 😂😂

I just think Davina and Jonathan Ross are very random people to judge on this show. I can't stand Rita Ora either so I will only watch it for Mo 😂

Reactions: 3
I just think Davina and Jonathan Ross are very random people to judge on this show. I can't stand Rita Ora either so I will only watch it for Mo 😂
I forgot Rita Ora was on it. ITV must be absolutely fuming about her antics these last two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sad that I Can’t watch it over here. I loved the dutch version.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.