The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I love this show 😂😂 costumes are INCREDIBLE!

nicola Roberts gotta be the winner!

Reactions: 2
Wasn't he sexting women like Vernon Kaye? The person he messaged sold the story and then BBC sacked him from the One Show?

I haven't googled him yet, wasn't he a presenter on the One Show and got the sack ?

Crossed post !
I think it was the second time he got the sack. Not sure though.

Nicola Roberts really does have the most incredible voice. She was lost in Girls Aloud.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nicola Roberts really does have the most incredible voice. She was lost in Girls Aloud.
She didn't court the media like some and she became the "forgotten" member. I hope this opens up opportunities for her because her voice is amazing.

Reactions: 4
Well we know what to expect from the next series - the calibre of celebs and the type of clues etc.... I was way overthinking the clues when actually it was all pretty simple and straightforward. Oh well....it was still fun!

Really hoping they drop Ken next time though.

• Heart
She didn't court the media like some and she became the "forgotten" member. I hope this opens up opportunities for her because her voice is amazing.
True. I suppose the attention was drawn to Cheryl for her marriages/nightclub escapades and Sarah for her partying. I hope it opens up huge things for her as I'd happily buy her album.

Reactions: 2
She's about to start a west end show so she's doing well already.....and good for her, she's always conducted herself well and clearly has talent.

Well we know what to expect from the next series - the calibre of celebs and the type of clues etc.... I was way overthinking the clues when actually it was all pretty simple and straightforward. Oh well....it was still fun!

Really hoping they drop Ken next time though.
I don't think I could watch with Ken again. I actually loved the week with Sharon and Kelly Osborne and I'm not usually a fan of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.