The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll on Season 2!!! Bet Chris Kamara will be on it he’s on everything 🤣 + he can sing.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think I would of got into this at all but I ended up hooked 😂

Nicola has an incredible voice! Has she ever done theatre shows before? She would be amazing on stage in a big west end show!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think I would of got into this at all but I ended up hooked 😂

Nicola has an incredible voice! Has she ever done theatre shows before? She would be amazing on stage in a big west end show!
I think she’s in an upcoming theatre show but not sure if she is singing.
I really hope this new publicity means she’ll relaunch dainty doll!
I’ve never paid much attention to Katherine Jenkins but it was so lovely to see a completely different side to her. She really looked like she was enjoying herself.
Rita’s reaction to the Chameleon reveal is iconic.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s in an upcoming theatre show but not sure if she is singing.
I really hope this new publicity means she’ll relaunch dainty doll!
I’ve never paid much attention to Katherine Jenkins but it was so lovely to see a completely different side to her. She really looked like she was enjoying herself.
Rita’s reaction to the Chameleon reveal is iconic.
She's in Angels in America, a musical. She's singing

Loved this, was pleased I guessed a few right. Can't wait for season 2!

Currently watching the US one on itv but actually prefer the UK one.

Loved this, was pleased I guessed a few right. Can't wait for season 2!

Currently watching the US one on itv but actually prefer the UK one.
I've been watching the US one too. I don't know some of the people they guess though so in that respect I prefer the UK one. Ken is so annoying though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.