Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I really don’t like how much it’s dragged out. It’s such a wind up!!! But I do like the concept and how gripping it is but it’s sooooooooooooo unnecessarily DRAGGY.

I liked Kelly and Sharon on the judges panel, brought some new refreshing presence cos MANNNN I’m bored of Rita and Davina.

Reactions: 13

mags

VIP Member
I reckon Octopus is Myleene Klass....

She's into fashion, she's done modelling and is quite leggy.
She has her own fitness training program (with a sandbell weight) that she sells - called MyBody by Myleene Klass.
She featured on The Apprentice as one of the weekly winners' rewards (a private piano recital!)
She was on the same "I'm A Celebrity" series as Jason Donovan - with the infamous jungle shower scenes of her in her bikini (like Octopus 'splish splashing' in the bathtub under the shower in last night's performance?)
Signed big money deals after I'm a Celeb.
Had her own make-up range.
We know she can sing well and can sing in an operatic style - Davina said that some contestants were disguising accents and some were holding back - Octopus is defo one of those.
Found pics around the internet of her posing as a mermaid and underwater pics from when she learned underwater swimming/diving techniques.
When Octopus sang "Part of Your World" she mentioned her "collection" which could be referencing her own clothing collections.
Also during that song the set looked like it had a cosmic/space themed background and she's known for being into astronomy in a big way - studied it and presented astronomy stuff on TV.
Octopus mentioned being a role model to kids, something which Myleene has talked about before. Also been involved in loads of kids charities including Childline & a children's music charity.
And finally, I'm sure the fish & chips was also a clue and she apparently famously had fish and chips at her wedding...(although she's now divorced so maybe it's not so relevant after all!)

Her baby Son would've been only a few weeks old when the show was filmed but looking at her Twitter it looks like she was working around then. I'm not sure about the voice but the rest all fits! :unsure: :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does it drive others crazy how long the programme lasts? And that only one celeb is unmasked each week. I'd happily watch for an hour if at least a couple were announced. It drives me mad lol

Reactions: 11

coconochanel

VIP Member
Queen bee deffo Nicola from girls aloud. She just said she doesn't speak French and that was a girls aloud song!

Reactions: 11

50sGirl

VIP Member
Joe Swash for bushbaby

Edit, maybe not lol but he sounded Cockney at the start before turning Australian!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Luce0331

VIP Member
Actually I'm now wondering if Gemma Collins was the duck! I really don't want to watch again but I can't remember what the clues were or even the song! I'm going purely by costume cos that's all I can remember!
The duck said they she’s an athlete, so definitely NOT Gemma Collins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10