The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we all agree on the final 3 then:
Queen Bee - Nicola Roberts
Hedgehog - Jason Mountford
Octopus - Katherine Jenkins
...?

Reactions: 6
I thought that Hedgehog was Alfie Boe, but it really does sound like Jason Manford's tone.

Reactions: 2
I think Octopus could be Lesley Garrett . No idea about Hedgehog, did think it could be Aled Jones earlier in the series
I keep going on and off Mountford. His speaking voice is different - no northern accent and with better pronunciation, but he is versatile and I have no other ideas and the clues all point to him.

Reactions: 2
Octopus has a Welsh accent to me, especially when she just said "here"

Though I can't here Katherine or Charlotte Church in her voice! I hope its a huge surprise

Reactions: 1
My guesses

Queen bee- Jessy little mix
Hedgehog - Jason manford (I’ve thought this the whole series)
octopus - I did think Kylie sister and then Charlotte church

Jodie Prenger came into my mind for Octopus. She has a podcast with an emmerdale actress, connected to any dream will do which could connect to the Jason donovan clue.

Octopus.... Katherine Jenkins! I was wrong I thought Charlotte church!
Jason manford to win..... I mean hedgehog 😋

How can she look so amazing after coming out of a giant Octopus costume?

She seems lovely.

I wonder if she auditioned for the second Mary Poppins movie, she would have been amazing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.