The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Octapus might be Malandra Burrows. She was in Emmerdale, she did I'm a Celebrity and also had a one hit wonder.

Ken definitely doesnt work over here. I know theyre doing series 2 but it needs to be without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't get the point of guessing when there's nothing in it if you guess correctly. Each panel member could have a chosen charity and, every time they guess correctly, the charity gets Β£10k.

Reactions: 6
Do they actually win anything? We were chatting about it at work and I said I thought Queen Bee would win but then we realised we didn't know if there was a winner and if they won anything

Do they actually win anything? We were chatting about it at work and I said I thought Queen Bee would win but then we realised we didn't know if there was a winner and if they won anything
I think they just win the title of β€˜Masker Singer UK winner’ haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watched a few clips of the S Korean show (which is what inspired The Masked Singer USA and U.K. I believe) and I have to say our costumes are so much better.
I think Queen Bee is Nicola Roberts and Octopus is Katherine Jenkins. Hedgehog is the only one I have no guesses for.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.