The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for sure Monster would be in the final and we'd lose Hedgehog tonight.

Reactions: 1
thanks I’m shocked nothings been leaked? Considering Strictly results get leaked
I saw a story earlier that basically explained that the people watching are actually cleared out of the room except for a few people so all the people there dont even find out who they were

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think Charlotte Church for Octopus? She’s my bet. Love this show!

Reactions: 2
I think octopus is Lesley Garret. She lives in Yorkshire (dales clue) her singing teacher was called Joy (songs of joy clue) and she performed at the old Wembley stadium for the final fa cup before it was knocked down (bought the house down clue) and has sung for royalty.

Reactions: 4
Octopus is the only one I still can't get. There can't be many people who can sing in Welsh so Katherine Jenkins or Charlotte Church seems logical, but I'm not sure...

Reactions: 1
Octopus is the only one I still can't get. There can't be many people who can sing in Welsh so Katherine Jenkins or Charlotte Church seems logical, but I'm not sure...
To me, Katherine Jenkins fits more of the clues and we don't know her non-opera singing voice as we do with Charlotte Church. However, the voice is so versatile it's really difficult to pin down. Is next week the final?

To me, Katherine Jenkins fits more of the clues and we don't know her non-opera singing voice as we do with Charlotte Church. However, the voice is so versatile it's really difficult to pin down. Is next week the final?
I agree. I think Octopus is Katharine Jenkins.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know much about Katherine Jenkins but she seems too stuck up to be on a show like this 😂

Don’t know much about Katherine Jenkins but she seems too stuck up to be on a show like this 😂
I thought it was quite low for her. That's my only question with it being her.
You always see her all dressed up and posh? i guess 😂 Just couldnt imagine her doing it

I'm throwing a curve ball on Hedgehog - Gary Barlow putting on a posh voice to throw them off the scent
Oo..I was thinking Nicky Campbell .He said “who do you think you are “ in the mirror other week and I thought he’d worked on that show .Then he said he’s looking forward to seeing Di ..which I took as Davina as they work on long lost family together (way out there thinking , I know 😂🤷🏻‍♀️)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.