The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Alfie Boe and Katherine Jenkins have a falling out a while back wouldn't it be a bit risky having them on the same show,even if they won't meet.
I dont think it is Alfie Boe, definitely more Jason Manford

Reactions: 2
I swear monster sounded like Tom Jones last night! Hadn't heard that before. The Kermit thing fits too! Not sure about the other clues mind you.
View attachment 78980

Popped back to say I've just listened to monsters other songs...no wonder I've never thought Tom Jones before 🤣🤣 literally nothing like him haha!! Only way I can link him to sir Tom now is the Pussycat dolls song...what's new pussy cat? Sooo annoying when they completely change their singing voice like this!
I believe Cee Lo co-wrote Don't Cha

Reactions: 1
Didn't Alfie Boe and Katherine Jenkins have a falling out a while back wouldn't it be a bit risky having them on the same show,even if they won't meet.
I don't reckon it's Boe.

I think he's slightly too short. Joel is between 5ft 10 and 6ft depending on which source you use (one of his old tweets says 6ft "including hair & heels" but I've seen 5ft 10 stated elsewhere which is probably more like his actual height.) When they're on stage together Hedgehog looks like he's definitely a good inch or two taller than Joel. I suppose Hedgehog could be wearing tall/platform boots but I'm assuming not. Alfie Boe is only around 5ft10 so I'm ruling him out.

I'm throwing a curve ball on Hedgehog - Gary Barlow putting on a posh voice to throw them off the scent

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Queen bee deffo Nicola from girls aloud. She just said she doesn't speak French and that was a girls aloud song!

Reactions: 11
thanks I’m shocked nothings been leaked? Considering Strictly results get leaked
Strictly only gets leaked 20 hours before it's aired. They'll have NDAs all over this.
ETA - the live nature of strictly puts the pressure on for leakage.

Last edited:
Anyone else feeling disappointed tonight as they ones were obvious 😂

Reactions: 5
One of the League of Gentlemen and writer of Dr Who and Sherlock. It's not him.
Probably not but at the moment it's the best I've got!

Bearing in mind all the unmasked stars have turned out to be names that were bandied around from the very beginning, it'll probably be someone else but I'm just hoping that at least one identity will be some kind of surprise!

Probably not but at the moment it's the best I've got!

Bearing in mind all the unmasked stars have turned out to be names that were bandied around from the very beginning, it'll probably be someone else but I'm just hoping that at least one identity will be some kind of surprise!
The clues don't fit MG though. It's Jason Mountford.

The only identify that has confused people is Octopus but Katherine Jenkins does fit more than anyone else. She's your best bet for a surprise I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.