The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is Katherine Jenkins, where does Emmerdale and I'm a Celeb fit in?
I don't think it was an actual I'm a celeb thing, it said about dangerous placed and she toured with armed forces I believe? Singing to them

Reactions: 3
I don't think it was an actual I'm a celeb thing, it said about dangerous placed and she toured with armed forces I believe? Singing to them
That is true but the reference to fish guts does point to I'm a Celeb so I'm not sure any more.

Reactions: 1
My guesses:
Bee - Nicola Roberts
Monster - Ceelo Green
Fox - Denise Van Outen
Hedgehog - Alfie Boe
Octopus - Tricia Penrose

I love and hate this show at the same time! I’m glad they did two reveals tonight because it is very dragged out!
I think Octopus is Saara Aalto.
Cee-lo Green is monster surely?
And I can’t get Denise Van Outen out of my head for Fox.

This show literally has me hooked! 😄 I thought octopus may be Katherine Jenkins but wouldn't her voice sound better? Maybe she's playing it down. So I'm going to say octopus is Charlotte Chuch now.
Monster is 100% Ceelo green right?

I really don’t like how much it’s dragged out. It’s such a wind up!!! But I do like the concept and how gripping it is but it’s sooooooooooooo unnecessarily DRAGGY.

I liked Kelly and Sharon on the judges panel, brought some new refreshing presence cos MANNNN I’m bored of Rita and Davina.

Reactions: 13
I’m convinced Octopus is Katherine Jenkins but she is playing her voice down big time! Every now and again she gives us a a glimpse of her ‘real’ voice :love:

A quick Google just told me she had a guest appearance in Emmerdale, she is a pescetarian-vegan (eats fish) and has postponed her latest Australian tour, so that could fit in with some clues?

I’m way too invested in this ridiculous programme 🤣

I really don’t like how much it’s dragged out. It’s such a wind up!!! But I do like the concept and how gripping it is but it’s sooooooooooooo unnecessarily DRAGGY.

I liked Kelly and Sharon on the judges panel, brought some new refreshing presence cos MANNNN I’m bored of Rita and Davina.
I agree about Kelly and Sharon and I also thought Donny brought something to the panel.....basically anyone but Ken!

But I'm a little bit gutted that it's already semi-finals on Sat.....am I the only one secretly panicking that I will have to take my life back off hold soon, when this is all over?! The distraction has been both fun and frustrating as hell in equal measure! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree about Kelly and Sharon and I also thought Donny brought something to the panel.....basically anyone but Ken!

But I'm a little bit gutted that it's already semi-finals on Sat.....am I the only one secretly panicking that I will have to take my life back off hold soon, when this is all over?! The distraction has been both fun and frustrating as hell in equal measure! 😂
It's been fun, but I'm ready for it to be over now. I feel like most people know who they are now or at least feel like they do and are set on it so I just want to skip to the end and find out who they are 😂

I feel like most people know who they are now or at least feel like they do and are set on it so I just want to skip to the end and find out who they are 😂
Yeah, that's true....especially as some of the most common suspects have been bandied around since week 1.

Format-wise, as well as mixing up the panel so it's not the same people every week, I'd also like to see them give a bit more explanation of the clues after the unmasking - considering that there are 'easter egg' type clues all over the place, they don't really run through many of the clues to properly wrap things up, they don't even cover all of the main clues.

Reactions: 5
I swear monster sounded like Tom Jones last night! Hadn't heard that before. The Kermit thing fits too! Not sure about the other clues mind you.
Tomjones.jpg

Popped back to say I've just listened to monsters other songs...no wonder I've never thought Tom Jones before 🤣🤣 literally nothing like him haha!! Only way I can link him to sir Tom now is the Pussycat dolls song...what's new pussy cat? Sooo annoying when they completely change their singing voice like this!

Last edited:
Didn't Alfie Boe and Katherine Jenkins have a falling out a while back wouldn't it be a bit risky having them on the same show,even if they won't meet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.