The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of Lulu. I bet she was very embarrassed to be sent home first time out. Especially if some of the singers who beat her are not “singers”. Horrible I know, but it gave me a warm glow. 🫣
This show does have form for booting the singers out first 😂.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure about Fawn being one of the Appletons as I feel she sounds posher and older, so I’m going to stick my neck out and go for Helena Bonham Carter. She was in Alice in Wonderland, but not as Alice. And she can sing:

Reactions: 6
I was out so just catching up, from Rhino's first line def Charlie Simpson.
Fawn does sound like Natalie Appleton though on clues alone I thought Jodi Albert as she was in a band called Wonderland
I thought Jodi Albert too! She’s done musicals too I’m sure so could handle that song.

Reactions: 3
Daisy May Cooper is a good guess. I don't know what control the contestants have over their song choices but she likes her 90s pop culture references, so I can imagine her wanting to have fun with a RnB anthem from that era.

Reactions: 2
If Pigeon is Catherine Tate though, I demand that she says at the end of her unmasked performance:

"The Masked Singer? What a load of old-"
*Credits roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m convinced that Knitting is Kate Bottley 🧶 Kind of Z list person that would appear on the show as well
Kate is a mate of mine, even i would be suprised if tht was her. She cant sing and the only reality show she would do is Strictly.

Reactions: 5
There are a very small number of Twitter posts guessing seemingly out of nowhere that Jacket Potato is in fact
Robbie Williams

Please no. I don't know what the Tattle consensus is on him but I for one will be swearing at the TV!
That's what I thought as soon as he came on.

I never watch the masked singer, I maybe watched the first series and then binned it off. I only watched it on Saturday as I'd seen a lot of people saying Charlie was on, and I bloody love Busted.

Loving all the detective work going on, so just wanted to add something I'd seen on Twitter regarding the Rhino clues. Someone said the cobalt clue at the start was a reference to Fightstar, as cobalt is a heavy metal 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can’t hear Catherine Tate in Pigeon but I can hear Kate Nash.
The home is where the heart is clue could be Foundations

Reactions: 3
Its 100% not them but my first thought for Rubbish was Jamie Hinch (Mr Hinch’s husband) based off the speaking voice alone but he’s not that known 😅 then pigeon sounded like Mrs Hinch! I could only see her doing it if her husband was there too lol.
My husband was convinced rhino was James Arthur, as he grew up knowing his family. But I told him Charlie Simpson after reading here and the clues really line up with him! Then again I thought Robobunny was him last year

I know everyone has guessed Charlie and we don’t need another clue but the population of Cobalt is 158967
Charlie’s dob is 7/6/1985

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t hear Catherine Tate in Pigeon but I can hear Kate Nash.
The home is where the heart is clue could be Foundations
Her first album was also called made of bricks
And has a house on the album cover

So I’m fully invested in this theory now
The carrots in the bag.. she is a vegan?
Tea and biscuits.. originally I was thinking the British link, her character in GLOW nickname is Britannica, Kate went to the Brit school.. but she also had a song called Biscuit Factory

Last edited:
Her first album was also called made of bricks
And has a house on the album cover

So I’m fully invested in this theory now
The carrots in the bag.. she is a vegan?
Tea and biscuits.. originally I was thinking the British link, her character in GLOW nickname is Britannica, Kate went to the Brit school.. but she also had a song called Biscuit Factory
She is a vegan.
Also a redhead isn’t she? Could be a clue for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The Big Star's identity has been all but confirmed by their devoted Twitter fans, which I found out when I was actually looking for more ideas on Pigeon. I obvz won't spoilery spoil who it is here but I look forward to the 'Who TF is...' tweets from the younger viewers and Rita doing her best pretending-to-know-who-they-are acting.

Now I can shut up about it! :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.