The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to catch up on this thread but Rhino is 100% not Danny Jones. It has to be Charlie Simpson or James Arthur. He sounded so much like Charlie but I don’t think the clues fit from my own knowledge of him.

Reactions: 3
It has to be Charlie. His voice is so distinctive and I listen to him a hell of a lot more than I listen to James Arthur.

Clues - three arrows/busted three members
You get “busted” by the cops for crimes
He also said something about coming across as quite serious - Charlie does appear this way but is actually a really nice down to earth chill guy (I’ve met him). He’s also quite tall. Fightstar have a song named Breaking The Law. Need to rehear the clues to see if I can link anymore

100% not Danny from McFly.

Edit: For Charlie I don’t get how 2 bad jokes and being the authority link up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rubbish...Shaun Murphy. The rubbish on the ground represent snooker balls, his litter picker was covered in sequins, Shaun had sparkles put down his trousers to add a little personality.

Reactions: 1
Rubbish...Shaun Murphy. The rubbish on the ground represent snooker balls, his litter picker was covered in sequins, Shaun had sparkles put down his trousers to add a little personality.
I don’t know who he is, but I was thinking Rubbish might be a snooker player too.

Reactions: 2
Rhino = 100% Charlie Simpson. Ive seen Busted, McBusted, solo and Fightstar enough to recognise that voice!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Pigeon could be Catherine Tate. She said she wasn’t “bovvered” and something made me think of her as Nan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting reading other people’s guesses. Rubbish is a snooker player - red balls are worth 1 point, there were 15 red cans on the floor along with the other colour snooker balls. There was also the reference to cleaning up (when someone clears the table) and the triangle at the end. My partner guessed Steve Davis from the riddle clue as he wasn’t known for smiling much. The intonation of the voice might work for him too.

I thought Fawn sounded like Ruthie Henshall but not sure how the clues would fit aside from her once dating Prince Andrew.

I guessed Linda Robson for Pigeon, Shane Ritchie for Baked Potato and James Arthur for Rhino, but my partner thinks Charlie Simpson.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Pigeon could be Catherine Tate. She said she wasn’t “bovvered” and something made me think of her as Nan.
That’s not a bad call - the costume intentionally being a woman dressed as an older/elderly woman could be a hint towards her Nan character

I wasnt watching TV but just listening and as soon as I heard rhino I thought Charlie Simpson 100% sometimes with the masked singer it's best to listen and not watch I find!

Reactions: 6
Ahh I was really convinced that Rhino is Zayn Malik because he had a dog called Rhino, there were three arrows in the clue package that went in ONE DIRECTION and the town was called Cobalt which I thought was a nod to Zayn’s track Blue.

But after listening to Charlie Simpson’s voice I do think it’s him…

I was out so just catching up, from Rhino's first line def Charlie Simpson.
Fawn does sound like Natalie Appleton though on clues alone I thought Jodi Albert as she was in a band called Wonderland

Rewatched the start of it (lots of personal stuff going on and can’t sleep) and jacket potato is 100% naughty boy from the clues.
- romeo and Juliet - there’s a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale called ‘the naughty boy - a story about Cupid’
- the names in the jar like ‘silly billy’ etc
- he was in a im a celeb apparently and drank blended pig anus (hog dairy) and whilst there his catchphrase was ‘Woah’
- marathon refers to his single running’

He was supposed to record a duet with the GC which was binned, but he has said he was having singing lessons at the time.

may be wrong but if I am right on a week of no sleep then I will definite retire on it 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes. I immediately thought Catherine Tate during the VT. Switched to GC during the singing. But been thinking about it and leaning back towards Catherine Tate again.

Getting very carried away here 🫣 but wondering if pigeon could be Dawn o porter.
She did a documentary called ‘this old thing’.
had some brief stage school training.
her riddle was
I’m an old pigeon mama with such a warm heart
Let me share some of my wisdom - life imitates art.

her kids are called Art and Valentine
And she’s 5’8’’

100% Charlie Simpson for Rhino, the clues and voice match up, plus Busted have been in the studio recently so it’s nice publicity for them.

Natalie Appleton for Fawn, black coffee =no milk 5 sugars. All Saints supported TakeThat on their Wonderland tour, Sandy referencing The Beach film with their Pure Shores song.

Dustbin is Ronnie O’Sullivan, his walk on music was Let me entertain you at one point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.