The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Pigeon could be Catherine Tate. She said she wasn’t “bovvered” and something made me think of her as Nan.
I said to my husband it sounded like Catherine Tate doing her Nan sketch

Reactions: 3
I wasnt watching TV but just listening and as soon as I heard rhino I thought Charlie Simpson 100% sometimes with the masked singer it's best to listen and not watch I find!
Same I was scrolling tiktok with it on in the background and said to my husband “that Charlie Simpson” without looking up or hearing the clues 😂

Amongst growing up as a busted and fight star fan, one of his solo album Young Pilgram is one of my all time favourites for easy listening, I’ve always said his voice is so underrated!!

Also Rhino is much taller than Joel who is 5ft11 and Charlie is 6ft4!

Reactions: 6
Definitely think Shane Richie for jacket spud, the costume has to be my favourite ever it’s bloody hilarious 😂😂😂

I’m convinced that it’s Charlie Simpson, just from that voice but the numbers on the “town crimes” clue add up.
3 - youngest of 3 boys
17 - his age when Busted’s first album came out
99 - name of a fightstar song
40 - he has a solo song called forty thieves
2 - Busted won 2 brit awards

🤷🏻‍♀️ could be way off but I’ve convinced myself now 🤣 also 3 arrows pointing down - he’s got a song called Down, Down, Down 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think Pigeon will be someone random that not many people guessed correctly, like Firework last year.

I know everyone’s allowed their opinion and it’s just a bit of fun but can this thread please agree Charlie is Rhino and stop saying James Arthur 😂it’s doing my head in

• Haha
I was looking back at Fawn and I’m certain it’s Natalie Appleton.

•Tea and coffee - All Saints have a song called Black Coffee
•'Sandy' necklace - their song called Pure Shores.
•Now that I’m all grown up - Nat and Nicole (Appleton) have a song called All Grown Up
•5 sugars - there are 5 members of All Saints (one left very early on)

As you can tell I’m a massive All Saints / Appleton fan 🤣
Are the Appleton sisters known for their brains though? 😉 There was a couple of clues mentioning that

Reactions: 2
I haven't watch any of it yet but already seen few videos on tiktok definitely rhino is charlie seen busted so many times 😂

Finally started it now 🎉

The first two crimes on Rhino’s sheet were Arson and Loitering. Someone on tik tok thinks this is a clue for Arlo, Charlie’s son

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know everyone’s allowed their opinion and it’s just a bit of fun but can this thread please agree Charlie is Rhino and stop saying James Arthur 😂it’s doing my head in
Well I’m still irritated by the fact that JK Rowling and Ed Sheeran were offered as serious suggestions last series, so good luck with that! 😄

• Haha
Definitely think Shane Richie for jacket spud, the costume has to be my favourite ever it’s bloody hilarious 😂😂😂
I said on page 1 I thought S Richie was Rubbish but got the character wrong and left it too late to change. I also think he is Jacket Spud.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.