The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It literally sounds nothing like James Arthur, I don't know how anyone is getting that 😂

Reactions: 3
There are a very small number of Twitter posts guessing seemingly out of nowhere that Jacket Potato is in fact
Robbie Williams

Please no. I don't know what the Tattle consensus is on him but I for one will be swearing at the TV!

• Haha
There are a very small number of Twitter posts guessing seemingly out of nowhere that Jacket Potato is in fact
Robbie Williams

Please no. I don't know what the Tattle consensus is on him but I for one will be swearing at the TV!
PLEASE whether you love him or hate him Robbie is not has been enough for this 😭 Don't do my boy the dirty like that 😂

Reactions: 1
Robbie Williams

I can’t see him doing it. Whenever he’s asked if he’d do shows like this his reply is always ‘They couldn’t afford me’ so his wage demands would be massive

I’m convinced that Knitting is Kate Bottley 🧶 Kind of Z list person that would appear on the show as well

Reactions: 1
Because the UK is tit? We never get big names
Excuuuuuse me, we had the girl who danced on stage next to Beyonce that wasn't Kelly Rowland on the last series, plus The Masked Dancer was won by a different girl who danced on stage next to Beyonce. Not forgetting 'International Superstar' Joss Stone!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Excuuuuuse me, we had the girl who danced on stage next to Beyonce that wasn't Kelly Rowland on the last series, plus The Masked Dancer was won by a different girl who danced on stage next to Beyonce. Not forgetting 'International Superstar' Joss Stone!
tit you are right. I'm acting like Patsy Palmer, Aston Merrygold and Aled Jones aren't absolute GLOBAL ICONS. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You mean LA-based superstar DJ Patsy Palmer!

Getting very carried away here 🫣 but wondering if pigeon could be Dawn o porter.
She did a documentary called ‘this old thing’.
had some brief stage school training.
her riddle was
I’m an old pigeon mama with such a warm heart
Let me share some of my wisdom - life imitates art.

her kids are called Art and Valentine
And she’s 5’8’’
I like your thinking!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m not a fan of Lulu. I bet she was very embarrassed to be sent home first time out. Especially if some of the singers who beat her are not “singers”. Horrible I know, but it gave me a warm glow. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not a fan of Lulu. I bet she was very embarrassed to be sent home first time out. Especially if some of the singers who beat her are not “singers”. Horrible I know, but it gave me a warm glow. 🫣
Cracked me up when she made sure she sang shout trying to show how good she is, you were off first love 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.